The <off topic> thread

I decided to attempt to learn HTML today...

So far I know how to use

and

and

and

and

to
and

Alignment, Background colour, bold, italic, underline, strike out ect... i frames

Thats about it... so far not bad for 10 mins

omExTE6.png

And ?

Man, i didnt learn that, but its easy im guessing.

I also learned links such as

Click here to go to the paint.net website

is the image code like this

URL OF IMAGE HERE

Do u know how to change the foreground text colour?

omExTE6.png

Yata, that doesn't seem to be working the text stays the same color.

I suppose it depends on what you're doing, if, for say, your text is in between the

and

tags, then you would use:

p {
color: #hex;
}

but still keep the style tag.

If you show me the code where your text is I can better tell you what you need to do.

In regards to your image question:

The alternate text is displayed if the image, for any reason, does not show up.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

[ dA Paint.NET Chat :: Yata on dA ]

jerkfight if you want some example and so on go to one of my tutorials like how to install fonts and view the code. I documented my HTML as I typed it up in notepad. You may also want to look at the stylesheet as I did a lot of the styles such as color and font size and indenting by CSS so I would not have to type it out 100 times, only the class.

I love how you got completely ignored.

Very cool sites -- I knew about the CD one, though those really are amazing pictures -- but I don't understand the one about car security -- is it like a wall of electricity that surrounds the car... or -- how does it work?

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

I love how you got completely ignored.
I don't.
how does it work?
I'm a linguistic and archaeologist, not a physicist. If you gave me about half-an-hour with the wiki I could probably tell you with a superficial understanding.

What I can gather is that a Tesla coil is a certain variety of transformer (a device that transfers electrical energy) whereby electricity is discharged from the coil to something else. With the car, the coil is wired above and the car acts as the 'something else', with the electric current 'jumping' from the coil to the metal body of the car. What we see in the photographs is that 'jumping' caught on film thanks to some exposure setting or other, much like usedHONDA did for his signature.

I think that's how it goes.