Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

2 0 0 0 - P o s t s !

And a Sig and Avatar that is poorly made that will only last two days

Actually, I like the sig. I just think the dot on the i should be whiter.

And the text's a bit too blurry for my tastes -- but heck -- it's a very temporary sig, so who cares, right? :P

I am going to see Narnia tonight and I can't WAIT.

Only 2 hours and 25 minutes...

Too bad I have school tomorrow... :roll:

My family decided to see the premiere of Indiana Jones instead. We will see narnia tomarrow too though.

We saw POTC 3 at midnight.. at disney! It was weird.. dancing mouse everywhere! :shock:

Hey guess what!!

I have a life again!! And that means that I'm not spending so much time on life wasting MMORPGs and can focus on my art for fun and theoretical profit! And should be the end of my single appearances every other month or so >.>

So if I disappear again, someone come find me and make me come back! :O

Anyway, time to comment on what I've seen of things so far. :shock: is the only facial expression there is. I'm so out of the loop, time to get back to work! :D

Speaking of work, I've been focusing on Flash this week. ... and here's the fruits of my labor for the past few days :)

http://eulogy-dignity.deviantart.com/ar ... r-85620295

http://eulogy-dignity.deviantart.com/ar ... n-85718917

Expect more PdN centered work soon. ... You've all given me so many more toys to play with... Muahahaha :twisted:

Ok... I think I'm caught up on the new plugins. >_> I think.

So many other tutorials and random threads... and... other... stuff! D:

I'm going to be lazy and just mark everything as read and start fresh tomorrow. <_<

Welcome back Wither! :D

---------------------------------

I'm surprised how cheap software such as Dreamweaver CS3, PS Extended CS3 or MS Office 07 Pro is on RM's "Basement!"

I just watched Cloverfield (bought the DVD this morning), and it was mindblowingly awesome. One of the best movies I've ever seen. I also watched a making-of featurette on the DVD, and it made it look even more amazing. One of the best movies I've ever seen.

-Munzapoppa, who is sorry if there is a movie related topic he should've posted this in instead

I just watched Cloverfield (bought the DVD this morning), and it was mindblowingly awesome. One of the best movies I've ever seen. I also watched a making-of featurette on the DVD, and it made it look even more amazing. One of the best movies I've ever seen.

-Munzapoppa, who is sorry if there is a movie related topic he should've posted this in instead

Our film thread: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=21998

Just wondering:

Do we really need the '(not the idiotic argument thread)' extension to the title now? Everything is quite calm, and it's generally part of the rules anyway.

Another unfunny joke: :D (Now in spoiler tags)

Hidden Content:
Q: What do you do after you have the done the Starter activity in a Science lesson?

A: Go to the teacher and demand what is the main course and desert!

:lol:

Anyway, have a look at these prices as I mentioned in my previous post:

d82n3kikuxmkb72xldu.png

:shock: Wow! I've heard of offers like this but I always thought they were fake!

Holy carp. Thumbs, Vista! Thumbs! That thing is huge.

Not that my internet is 56k or anything. It just takes a long time to scroll through.

Anyway, have a look at these prices as I mentioned in my previous post:

[/huge image]

:shock: Wow! I've heard of offers like this but I always thought they were fake!

I doubt Adobe would get any products sold if they're programs cost over £1400, so I think some of the info on that page is lying.

Ok, I looked at Adobe's website....Holy hell. I'm glad I'm getting PS and Illustrator off one of my cousins.

I'm glad I'm getting PS and Illustrator off one of my cousins.

Going for the 2008 WEOAMP award? :D

Don't be a pirate.

I doubt Adobe would get any products sold if they're programs cost over £1400, so I think some of the info on that page is lying.

Ok, I looked at Adobe's website....Holy hell. I'm glad I'm getting PS and Illustrator off one of my cousins.

Compared with all the other dodgy sites, I think RM is more trustable (but never completely trustworthy!)

WEOAMP what's that? o_O

Make love! No warez...!

**thinks of random explanation such as We Execute On All Mondays Personally ** :? :lol: