Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

Sigh....I don't understand why many don't see the advantages of PDN over PS...

I was just wondering, how much experimentation have you done with PS?

(Speaking of which: any Losties out there? I was thinking about makin' a thread for it)

I think the offtopic is enough. We can't have a thread for everything.

But then again, David created a Doctor Who thread! :mrgreen:

I can think of at least a thousand of them!

Here's one:

800px-United_States_one_dollar_bill%2C_obverse.jpg

I was just wondering, how much experimentation have you done with PS?

What do you think? :)

my friend does he has ps cs2 and he thinks pdn is relitively good because its simple and its easy to find things whereas ps is all complicated and stuffs and he cant get just a simple line tool :D lol

hey guys, hahahaha

TopHat was telling me how everyone was wondering where i was. i told that i am getting sucked into gaming, which is the truth. i still have PDN and am too cheap to buy photoshop. I also told him to scare you guys a little and say i went over to photoshop :P. So ya...this was all a cruel joke ^_^. the forums are always awesome, if i start using pdn more, then ill post again, or if i have some spare time. ill try and be around a little today, C ya

well, ill see the replies too

That's because Doctor Who pwns mostly anything, and is on par with everything else.

I just realized David has more posts than Rick

Yeah, I'm not exactly ecstatic about it. I swear I have a life! I have friends! I even have a job! *sigh*

That's because Doctor Who pwns mostly anything, and is on par with everything else.

Quoted For Truth. "Planet of the Ood" debuted last night in the US, and it made me very, very happy. :-) Then again, it made me miss Rose, so... :?

I just found out Panhead bought photoshop and hasn't touched PdN in 3 months.. he deleted it off his computer. :?

I still use PDN [a ton]...

But to be honest, Photoshop tends to load about as fast as Paint.NET.

Why did it make you miss Rose?

Because she was who the Doctor was with when we first met the Ood.

(Impossible Planet/Satan Pit, by the way, being the second best story of DW I've ever seen - losing out only slightly to Blink)

After installing PSP yesterday some of the merits of Paint.NET have become clear to me. For a start, I don't think I have seen the gradient tool in any other image editor. In most programs, to create a gradient you have to first create a new gradient to add to the list of gradients in use, and then close the dialog and apply that to the image, all with no preview. :shock:

For a start, I don't think I have seen the gradient tool in any other image editor...

If I recall correctly, Photoshop uses a rather similar gradient tool. But you're right; it's quite difficult in many other programs.

I can think of at least a thousand of them!

Here's one:

800px-United_States_one_dollar_bill%2C_obverse.jpg

Sorry for butting in but thats a big one right there. And I have tryed P.S. and I really did'nt like it as much, I did spend a lot of time trying to understand it but most of the time is spend trying to find something and with PDN, It's a lot clearer and a lot better to understand. I have come so much further with this in a big way, Well I think I have but thats me...

After installing PSP yesterday some of the merits of Paint.NET have become clear to me. For a start, I don't think I have seen the gradient tool in any other image editor. In most programs, to create a gradient you have to first create a new gradient to add to the list of gradients in use, and then close the dialog and apply that to the image, all with no preview. :shock:

gimp has a gradient tool :?

anway ive just got back from seeing iron man!! its amazing! id recomend anyone to go see it!! its amazing!! and i got a router too so now i can go wireless :D

Heh, in India, every computer (even some cheap ~$240 ones) come with Photoshop pre-installed. The software preinstalled on it is more expensive than the computer!

If I bought a $250 desktop right now, I could own CS2.