The <off topic> thread

Someone check out my gallery!

No.

Please don't beg poeple to go see or comment on you gallery.

That goes for everyone.

Wow Ash.. I wasn't beggin. I was tossing it out.. more as something to laugh about, you people are soo serious. I was just saying it because I was bored.. I wasn't like..

"PLEEEEEEEASE LOOK AT MY GALLLERRRRRY, I BEGGGGGGGGGGGGG YOUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!1"

Wow! My cheese joke was the most commented joke! :mrgreen:

Anyway, here is another joke for you guys which I made whilst I was in my boring science lesson.

Q: What song do you listen to before you go on a space exploration trip to Mars?

:lol:

Also, don't forget to donate to the "Let's buy vista? a .com domain" foundation! :lol:

youfailcr5.jpg

Try to find synonyms, for example if you say:

Q: What song do you listen to before you go on a space exploration trip to the red planet?

A: Life On Mars

it's still not funny, but it's more surprising for the reader...

Agreed. House is good, too, but I'm consistently amazed by how Scrubs mixes drama with humor and makes it work!

Yeah, that's exactly why I love it. Great story line with good drama but makes me fall out of my chair in laughter.

Elliot and JD just crack me the hell up. Lavern was also excellently funny.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

[ dA Paint.NET Chat :: Yata on dA ]

oh wow i completely forgot to tell you guys the funny things that happened to me today :D lol

well today we had a shakespear writing test and we had lunch before we had it so we decided to act crazy and we said everything was shakespear and started smashing up cans and hitting trees etc :D lol and there was me and one of my friends with a big stick and a can :D lol i kept jumping on it and he kept hitting it then i got the stick and started hitting it as hard as i could nad these year 7 girls wallked past us laughing saying "its not alive you know" lol i was going to start saying "its alive! its alive! muhohaha" :D lol but i was too busy hitting it :D lol we had fun :D

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3

Agreed. House is good, too, but I'm consistently amazed by how Scrubs mixes drama with humor and makes it work!

Yeah, that's exactly why I love it. Great story line with good drama but makes me fall out of my chair in laughter.

Elliot and JD just crack me the hell up. Lavern was also excellently funny.

To continue the TV show conversation...

Monk rocks! It's about a detective, and he has obsessive compulsive disorder. Really funny.

So does Psych, I think I like Psych better. It's a mystery/detectives type of show, but it's hilarious.

Monk rocks! It's about a detective, and he has obsessive compulsive disorder. Really funny.

I have a friend that works on that show. Assistant to the director.

Ufm6Sc.png

Placeholder, new signature under construction.

Holy bloody potato, that's awesome! But here's the question: Do you watch the show?

No, I don't. :lol: :wink:

I've seen part of one episode, if that counts.

Ufm6Sc.png

No cable? Tisk tisk. You can watch shows online, now, you know... :P :wink:

Edit:

PND, EVN, RCS, DVITFFH, other obscure acronyms.

That made me ROFL... For some reason... :lol: :?

That was the point. Do you know what DVITFFH means? No, because it is an inside joke, but it's still funny.

DVITFFH: Darth Vader is too fast for humanity. Yes, really.

Ufm6Sc.png

Can someone help me? I have an amazing idea for a competition, but I don't know the procedure. Do I start an idea thread? Or do I just start the real thread?

Ask the community via this thread if they would like it.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

[ dA Paint.NET Chat :: Yata on dA ]

Well, it would have to be more specific. You might also have the choice of either a render or a stock, and then have the chooser say what the signature theme should be, maybe what text, and stuff of that nature. This coming from the human organizer--Disregard it if you would like. :roll: :oops: :P