Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

We really should start debates again, it's really interesting. :D

When is ages ago? Last year October(*cough*cough* when you joined :wink: )?

Here they are:

Water Fluoridation

GMO Spells NO?

The Iraq War

Held without charge

NHS

Who should be president?

Capiltal Punishment

Mandatory Vaccination

Biometric ID cards

I've just realised, these debates started in Jan 08. :D

I've just realised, these debates started in Jan 08. :D
Yes, and within days of each other....

-----

RANT (I don't wish to post this above, one-liner and a Rant, too, so I'm combining them. A bit like Matt did somewhere):

My mobile phone was accidentally dropped in orange juice. If it was water, then I'd allow it to naturally dry out for a few days (artificial drying can cause dried water to stain the circuits, essentially destroying them - mostly), but orange juice is different in that it dries sticky. Not evaporation, but stickyness. Circuit contacts bridge together, funkyness procures, all manner of hell.

So, a new mobile is order I believe.

Not the first time I've known of OJ to ruin beyond repair electronic equipment, hence my hasty decision to rid and buy new.

This mobile in particular is within my price range, of my preferred manufacturer and network, and a very nice camera to boot. Happy-happy I am. -ish.

After reading one debate (Iraq war), it doesn't seem like a good idea to have a debate, everyone thinks very differently and makes the debate complicated. Simplicity rules! :D

This mobile in particular is within my price range, of my preferred manufacturer and network, and a very nice camera to boot. Happy-happy I am. -ish.

thats quite a nice phone :D 2 of my friends have it :D

i just got google sketch up so i can make my house and put it in google earth :D

google sketch up is suprisingly easy compared with blender and c4d...you draw a shape you drag a part out to make it 3d you colour it with a texture....simple really :D

After reading one debate (Iraq war), it doesn't seem like a good idea to have a debate, everyone thinks very differently and makes the debate complicated. Simplicity rules! :D

I sincerely hope you were joking. Debate is what makes the world go round. Without everyone having different views, we would all be subjugated and enslaved, with no knowledge or hope of getting anywhere in life.

Don't worry Bob, I meant I don't like debates about war etc. on the pdn forum. That's not what the forum was meant for, was it? :wink:

I know debates are important but IMHO they can be held elsewere.

Well, Ice, this forum's for talking on, and if people want to debate the correct-ness of the Iraq war, or the morality of ID cards, then let them - you don't have to post on them or read them. I myself loved them, I just love being able to debate with people all around the world: that way, you can debate with some incredibly intelligent people, but there aren't enough of those near me in real life. :(

You've tantalised us with your preview image, you might as well give us, at the least, a little amount of additional detail.

You taunt us, sabrown. Torment I tell you.

ya notting off topic to report sir.

I don't know I have not been feeling very alive for a few days now. I really don't want to do anything but relax.

QUACK!

Okay, so now we have: a seemingly insane oracle from the middle ages, a purple bird with three legs that is Japanese but can only speak English, a used Honda car that can type and have a job, and now a duck.

Wow. We're diverse.