Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

Well I'd think that if I wasn't registered, and browsed the forums (say a tutorial, for example) - then I might have a question or comment - that would be my reason for joining - I mean - why stay anonymous and have no imput to Rick's Output?

At times there are hardly any users on, with a whole bunch of Guests. I just thought that was kinda weird...

Didn't you notice many new users join just to ask 1 or 2 questins and never seen again...

Well I'd think that if I wasn't registered, and browsed the forums (say a tutorial, for example) - then I might have a question or comment - that would be my reason for joining - I mean - why stay anonymous and have no imput to Rick's Output?

At times there are hardly any users on, with a whole bunch of Guests. I just thought that was kinda weird...

I have to disagree. Back in the day (two years ago), I used to hang around YouTube quite a bit without being registered. It wasn't until about half a year ago that I decided to get an account, and even when I did, I hardly logged into it. Rate a few videos here, reply to an idiotic comment there, but I have still never uploaded a video.

yeah - but they join... that's my point. They don't remain anonymous.

On another note, because I feel like I'm about to get pwned by Pyro and Ash's response, I noticed in places like the "Show Yourself" thread and stuff a bunch of users posted their pic, which was their only post on the forum - I mean - myspace anyone? Why use a random forum to post your pic? :|:lol:

EDIT: Wow I took too long to respond and two people commented -- uH - I consider YouTube different <("-")>... It's not really a forum where conversations are seriously held.

Cool new Sig Andrew! I wanna be the guy rocks! That game is HARD.

EDIT 2: Grammar fixes

Completely random post:

Did you know that the Nokia N95 and N800 both make cameo appearances in the movie Cloverfield?

Oh, and Gorillaz' 19-2000 can also be heard in the background for a few minutes.

yeah - but they join... that's my point. They don't remain anonymous.

On another note, because I feel like I'm about to get pwned by Pyro and Ash's response, I noticed in places like the "Show Yourself" thread and stuff a bunch of users posted their pic, which was their only post on the forum - I mean - myspace anyone? Why use a random forum to post your pic? :|:lol:

I don't understand either...maybe they just wanna be seen??

I just got home from Iron Man, the 5:00 showing. It Was Awesome!

Edit: I just found the Bass Boost feature on my speakers, it's awesome! My foot is on my little subwoofer, and it's like a massage chair.

I can't see his, or yours, or quite a few others, because my dad blocked Deviantart. :evil: :roll:

:? :( Why would he block dA?

I wanna be the guy

It's a game.

...because my dad blocked Deviantart.
And that has what to do with the price of onions? His signature and avatar are not hosted by deviantART, in Andrew's case TinyPic, so blocking dA shouldn't have any bearing on viewing his signature and avatar.

In other nein's I got my tablet (a genius). Imagine my surprise to find it has pressure sensitivity With Paint.NET!

Mike are you running xp or vista?

I want one of those tablets big time.

Hello everyone. I haven't been on for a while...just caught up on what I've missed, and it doesn't seem like much.

I'm very excited so I have to post my randomness:

I just got back from Jamstockfestarooapalooza. It's a concert that a friend of mine who is in his senior year at Bard put on at my school. For his senior project, he had to compose his own music since he was majoring in music/arts. Then he remembered this concert that he took part in 4 or 5 years back with the assistant marching band director, and he thought it would be cool to do the same thing. So he put in his composed songs and threw in some other random ones and selected people from the marching band to perform these, and he worked with them for at least 5 months. He invited his professors to see this concert, and let me tell you, it was the best thing I have seen in years. It was all percussion, and there was some dancing, singing, and some people from the color guard did some stuff with flags. All of this was great and I hope Josh does it again next year!

Yowza.

Sorry Myrrdin, I didn't check. But, upon further investigation, I discovered that TinyPic is also blocked. This OpenDNS blocker thing is horrible!

I figured out how to bypass my school's blocker, though. It's Astaro internet security. :twisted: All you have to do is go into the command prompt, type "Ping www..[suffix]", and then it gives you the IP address for the website, and you type that into the address bar, and the blocker doesn't pick it up. This is what I've been up to during Health, on the laptops. :P:lol:

Edit: My 333rd post overall, and 102nd in the Off Topic. :D

Vista. That is the reason I got this tablet: it was plug n' play. I cannot OFFICIALLY confirm or deny the pressure sensitivity with XP yet.

There's no pressure sensitivity in PDN with XP, only Vista. It's a .NET-ism.

Oh, and pressure sensitivity doesn't work period unless you actually install the manufacturer's driver. My Wacom is PnP, but because the recommended driver wasn't installed, the pen wasn't as accurate, there was no eraser, no angle detection, and no pressure sensitivity.

Just thought I'd mention that.

Here's another unfunny joke (I'll leave you to work it out, it should be pretty straight forward) :)

Q: What did the geek say to the business analyst?

A: "My computer has gone into administration."

:lol: - Worked it out yet? :wink:

insert vistas? unfunny joke here...

They are both questions...?

Wrong. I made a typo anyway but have a guess at the meaning of this superbly spectacular unfunny joke! :P