Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

You should probably refer to him as Sozo. Using CmdS compuzzles me :D

Yes, 'Sozo' is a perfectly appropriate way of referring to me.

Well, I have made it a plan of myself to replicate the ABC logo (American Broadcasting Company). So many reflections, so many perfect blurs. I have to try it out!

Bleagh. Let me boot into MacOSX real quick, or perhaps Ubuntu. No, maybe XP. I dunno, I have to make up my mind and then I will post :twisted:

Edit: Install Paint-Mono and see if your plugins work. That would be fun.

I like silly off topic posts.

Here's something I saw today while browsing the forums -- see anything particularly strange?

(I did not manipulate this img in any way (besides pasting screen shot to paint)

04242008203406gg7.th.png

*Top right corner* cough... :lol:

I uhm.. erh. :twisted:

don't know what you're talking about :lol:

I actually use uTorrent to share files with friends, because the download and upload speeds are so much more efficient. Unless I run out of friends and share with... people... elsewhere...

---------

On a side note, to keep things offtopic, in the pic I posted: the top of the window bar says it's the control panel, even though I was surfing the overflow - wassupwitdat

"top right" - ahah... yeah - sory about that - I meant the other right :lol:

weird though - isn't it? that it thinks I'm on a webpage I'm not.

Sorry about the confusion -

-- and regarding uTorrent, to clear my name, I basically "trial run" whatever software I pirate. I give myself an avg of 10 days, and if I like it, I buy it - if I don't, I scrap it.

@IceFusion-Everyone hates that one, lol, including me. I actually have 5 that I've made, now--I'll post them here:

resizedsignature.png

First, ever made. *Shudders*

Livewrong811Signature2ResizedPB.jpg

My last one, it used to be this (I'm still looking for the tutorial, wait a bit), but I did a lot of random effects on it, and then cut it down to size. The only bad part is the low-res center, and maybe the pink clashing with the green.

Livewrong811Signature3.png

I just had some fun--I started with fire, then did a lot of things to it, and ended up with this, but then cut it down to signature size, put some text on, and used "overlay" on it.

Livewrong811Signature4.png

This was the original one, supposed to look like the generic "tech" signature.

Livewrong811Signature5.png

I discovered this, the black background, when I tried to do a transparent gradient on the "shine" of the original, and was on the wrong layer/settings/everything, and ended up with black, and saw that it looked cool. from there, I undid the gradient, changed background color to black, and made the lines a little darker, so they were easier to see.

That was a lot of writing, wow...

-- and regarding uTorrent, to clear my name, I basically "trial run" whatever software I pirate. I give myself an avg of 10 days, and if I like it, I buy it - if I don't, I scrap it.

I thought that was what trial software was for.

Now, now, Sabrown, that would only make too much sense. :roll:

Which is faster, downloading PS by torrent or DL'ing PS normally?

lol bye then they can proply stop aging also im susupious about the governement actaully scracht that im pariona agist everything i also people ash is a highly advance robot
Translation:

Heh, by then they can probably stop aging. Also, I'm suspicious about the government- actually, scratch that, I'm paranoid about everything, including people. For instance, Ash is a highly advanced robot.

At least, I think that was what he said, approximately.

thanks for the ....translation i was really tired that day in future ill read over what i write and make sure it makes sence.

have not been on for a while so soory about that i woul dhave edited it the next morning if i saw my mistakes:(