Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

Good news, I do not have appendicitis. Doctors don't know what it actually is, but I got some sort of medicine for stomach pains...

I wouldn't consider doctors not knowing what something is "good news"...

C'mon >cough< Pyro, not up for a little mystery in life? :wink:

Simon: That just looks like a Pixelate of a duped layer with a blend mode, probably Color Burn. Is a plugin really necessary?

CmdrSozo: Yata?

It doesn't seem to pixelate the black part (or if it does I can't see it), so I'd call it "Pixel Colors".

If you pixelate a solid color, it's going to still be a solid color... :roll:

Uh and Yata! DONT DO IT!

i work for fMods and they are not good!

no payments and they constantly yell at you!

i am just doing for an friend!

Something tells me that the reason they yelled at you had to do with the fact that you weren't of legal age to register in the first place...

Do you also speak in normal languages, SAB?
You mean, he isn't? Perhaps we're the odd couple sabrown.

In response to your ponder, sabrown, I think it's all Terragen, with post-render editing in PDN of course. All in-house I believe.

Do you also speak in normal languages, SAB?
You mean, he isn't? Perhaps we're the odd couple sabrown.

In response to your ponder, sabrown, I think it's all Terragen, with post-render editing in PDN of course. All in-house I believe.

I agree, aside from editing textures before applying them in Terragen.

*Writhes on the floor*

"Make it stop!"

(Pretend that was in all capitals, and there were multiple exclamation points after it. If there actually were, D.A would execute me. :roll: )

I don't understand. Are you referring to Myrrdin's frequent use of archaic terminology in quotidian dialogue, or Sabrown's more tech-savvy discourse? :twisted:

*Writhes on the floor*

"Make it stop!"

(Pretend that was in all capitals, and there were multiple exclamation points after it. If there actually were, D.A would execute me. :roll: )

I don't understand. Are you referring to Myrrdin's frequent use of archaic terminology in quotidian dialogue, or Sabrown's more tech-savvy discourse? :twisted:

*Dies.*

Happy now?

Ooh, center tags, yummy!

What is with the mixing up of users lately? Are you all turning into my grandmother, who frequently calls her dog and myself by each other's name?

...What? I didn't mess anything up, I don't think... :?:

Edit: My old parents, in their 50s, call me by my dog's name, my sister's name, my brother's name, and sometimes their partner's name, before they get to mine. It's actually funny what they come out with, usually just a drawn out gurgling sound.

Really? Last time I checked, Crazy Man Dan and CommanderSozo were not the same person. I have been away for a week, though, so perhaps things have changed.

Oh my gawd! I'm so messed up! I'm really confusing CmdS with CMD lately, maybe because of the C's, and D's. I'll fix that quote, now...

We're all in a stretch of forgetfulness/brain lapse, because you've been gone, Pyro. You complete us. :P

Really? Last time I checked, Crazy Man Dan and CommanderSozo were not the same person. I have been away for a week, though, so perhaps things have changed.

LOL, welcome back :)