Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

Rock Band = best game ever.

I finally got Guitar Hero 3 and it's rubbish, total and pure junk. There's just no comparison -- GH3 looks like a PS2 game, and the music roll is visually noisy and difficult to read. It's like they felt they only had enough memory for 3 or 4 animations. In Rock Band your group actually looks like a band playing at a concert. And the music is way better.

I completely disagree. Guitar Hero III was the foundation for Rock Band, and it is WAY more challenging then Rock Band ever will be.

Okay, read this article and think of Paint.NET

PC gaming comes with better graphics if you can put the money into it.

but then you need a good screen aswell as a decent graphics card :D

ill always be a console gamer just the same as i have been since i was young :D and seeing as consoles are evolving (eg. you can use a usb keyboard and mouse for ut3 on the ps3)

but then i do like games like ut2004 on the pc and dawn of war...

i still prefer consoles though but pc has more expandable stuff :?

Happy birthday Myrddin, one of our greatest member turns 17 today (at least is what it says on the birthdays on the forum board index)

As a conclusion of his utterance in a bombastic declamatory fashion I thaught he is (or he wants to be) at least 50 ;-)

Happy Birthday Myrrdin :D

Tag is properly formated. Not my problem if it doesnt want to work.

http://www.techcrunch.com/2008/04/22/mi ... h-revealed—sync-all-apps-and-all-files-to-all-devices-as-long-as-theyre-windows/

^^ See? Just copy and paste it I guess.

Here is what it should be

http://www.techcrunch.com/2008/04/22/mi ... e-windows/

I wondered why there wasn't any text... :lol::P

Thanks MiguelPereira and Max for your kind words!

Apparently I age backwards, it just so happens to land on seventeen this year.

I have not been paying my full attention to this or the other forums I visit as of late, I have had other duties that have taken my time. Most of it sorted and some still hanging loose.

Apparently I age backwards, it just so happens to land on seventeen this year.

Then I take it that your last legal drink was yesterday :P

Ha! For you, yeah... I suppose that would be the worst part about aging backward: you'd have to deal with a loss of knowledge, permissions, etc.

Goodbyes would be nothing for you; first meetings would be tearful and heartfelt.

What a life...

Happy birthday Myrddin, one of our greatest member turns 17 today (at least is what it says on the birthdays on the forum board index)

SAB, I know this may come as a shock to you, but MP may have been kidding when he asked that (See above quote). What a world we live in, people make jokes! :P:D

All right guys, I've been looking around for a modest laptop with fair graphics capabilities, and I came upon this at my beloved Newegg: The ASUS M50sa-x1.

Opinions? Advice?

That's pretty good, although I would check the Graphics board to look for compatibility with DirectX 10 and further updates...

Other than that it's pretty much like mine :D

ATI 38XX is DirectX 10(.1) Compatible IIRC. Although I am dissapointed that you choose and ATI card, I have to say that the NVidia M8600GT alternative is a poor choice aswell. Good job on the 4 GB though :P

ATI 38XX is DirectX 10(.1) Compatible IIRC. Although I am dissapointed that you choose and ATI card, I have to say that the NVidia M8600GT alternative is a poor choice aswell. Good job on the 4 GB though :P

I happen to be an ATI/AMD fan. :)

And yes, all the other laptops I've looked at from Dell, HP, whoever, all came with the dang 8600.

That is odd... my Dell laptop I got recently came with an ATI Radeon X1270

Edit: Speaking of which, would anybody happen to know if that kind of graphics card would run CoD4?