Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

They have very strict guidelines, though. And AFAIK you are only allowed to host three websites - zymic lets you host five.

I don't see a need to host more than one...

I want a Touch so bad... They look awesome! I'm saving up for it, but it may be a while. :roll:

That sounded odd for some reason... <_<

I want a Touch so bad... They look awesome! I'm saving up for it, but it may be a while. :roll:

:shock: :lol::lol:

It did?

Edit: I just got that! :D:D:lol: From now on, I'll be more specific... :wink:

By the way, my big sister and I are having an argument--She thinks that you get charged for the ability to access the internet on an iPod Touch. I know that WiFi is free, you can hook into any open network, but I think she's talking about, like I said, the ability to access it. Does anybody know if you really do get charged for that?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edit 2:

My random question: Why does Ash now prefer to stay hidden on the forums?

Could be because:

A) He wants to be able to immediately lock/delete any spam, and if people knew for a fact that he was offline, people would post a bunch of spam (the bad people, that is :wink: ).

B) He might not want people to PM him, and think that they're going to get a reply just because he's online--this way he can get around to it when he feels like it.

By the way, my big sister and I are having an argument--She thinks that you get charged for the ability to access the internet on an iPod Touch. I know that WiFi is free, you can hook into any open network, but I think she's talking about, like I said, the ability to access it. Does anybody know if you really do get charged for that?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edit 2:

My random question: Why does Ash now prefer to stay hidden on the forums?

Could be because:

A) He wants to be able to immediately lock/delete any spam, and if people knew for a fact that he was offline, people would post a bunch of spam (the bad people, that is :wink: ).

B) He might not want people to PM him, and think that they're going to get a reply just because he's online--this way he can get around to it when he feels like it.

She might be talking about the iphone, which you need to pay AT&T for the EDGE service. Wifi on a open network is still free.

Both of those reasons applies, and I sometimes left PDN forum page open and falls asleep :P :? :?

I don't want people to think I'm still on :lol::lol:

I'm visible. And, if you PM me, I'll abuse you when I get around to it. :P

FindeXer is an Explorer Bar targeted at replacing the Folders/Info Pane with a much more customizable one. You are able to drag in (for addition) and out (for removal) ANY file or folder - including special folders such as �My Computer�, �My Documents� or �My Network Places�.

Files dragged in and selected, will be opened up by the default Associated application, while Folders will be opened up by the Explorer Window.

Edit: Oh

FindeXer is an Explorer Bar targeted at replacing the Folders/Info Pane with a much more customizable one. You are able to drag in (for addition) and out (for removal) ANY file or folder - including special folders such as �My Computer�, �My Documents� or �My Network Places�.

Files dragged in and selected, will be opened up by the default Associated application, while Folders will be opened up by the Explorer Window.

Edit: Oh

I've found the guy's DA and even that is now dead in terms of activity, no new comments or Deviations or blog entries. What's happened to him? :shock:

I think it's one of those watches which work through a quill which tightens through moveent of the watch. There is no need for a battery you just have to wear the watch on your wrist and move normally so the feather is loaded. It's not a new invention, this principle is very old.

I would prefer hitting it. With a baseball bat. In a non-destructive way, but enough to make it go 'round for a few hours.