Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

The first thing that comes to my mind is Amish Paradise(Weird Al Yankovic), I love that video :D

You have to be mad to live like that.

no chance of offending any amish, they dont have pc's

They think the same about how you live.

I leave for Amsterdam tomorrow, which also happens to be my 1-year on this forum, as well as my sister's birthday. :D

Well congrats for the trip, i'd like to go too. Happy Birthday Pyro, you're 1 year old tomorrow (wich is within 40 minutes give or take to me :D ), and give our congrats to your sister :D

I leave for Amsterdam tomorrow

That's an odd place to go for your sister's birthday... I won't ask you to come along here in Nijmegen, because it's a 2-3 hour drive. :P But congrats anyway!

That's an odd place to go for your sister's birthday...

Well, I figured that if I was out of the country on her birthday, she could not possibly expect me to get her anything. :twisted:

I agree, why Amsterdam?

There was something about this before, I believe. Something about his father heading that way for business, and then pyro joining him later to stay for a while in Amsterdam...

I want to go to Amsterdam. Rar. Have fun without me, Pyro.

____

My jazz band is playing Enter Sandman by Metallica. Yes, the jazz band. Ha. My piano part, at the fourth bar, says "Spacy electric piano sound."

This is gonna be so much flippin' fun. :D

I agree, why Amsterdam?

We're not going for her birthday! She's not even going...

It's just a coincidence that so many significant events (for me) are happening on a single day, and I though it was interesting.

Asynchronous programming = :shock: :twisted: 8) :x :shock:

Very cool, interesting, surprising, amazing, scary, crazy stuff.

Your smileys are in the wrong order, then. And I really don't feel like reading 6 years worth of blog postings... :roll:

Who said they're in the wrong order? :)

One of the difficulties with this stuff is, actually, ordering. How do you make sure that if you sent out data in 1,2,3 order that it gets received, dispatched, and handled in that order as well?

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

One of the difficulties with this stuff is, actually, ordering. How do you make sure that if you sent out data in 1,2,3 order that it gets received, dispatched, and handled in that order as well?

Ask nicely? :D

Off-topic: Does anyone know how to delete/move the True Transparency folder? Because I put it on my desktop, but I want to move it so that my desktop's completely empty. The files have been cloned, but the empty folder will not budge! Any ideas please?

It says it's being used by a program, and I must close those programs. However, it's just an empty folder!

Reboot and then it should be deletable.