Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

maybe for precise selections... On large images, where it is hard to overview the whole picture from 100%, and PDN will mess up the selection coordinates (going in steps of 2px, always uneven), or drawing precise lines.

I, personally, would find it useful. You could create scripts that would open the image you select, perform a set of effects and leave. It would also be useful for web development - you could add an "Open With" option that would link to a shortcut with certain arguments in the URL - meaning you could right-click on an image and select your script that would create a PNG copy.

I can understand all of that, but what would be the point of it being console-based rather than a GUI?

Do you mean rather than mimicking mouse movements and clicks? It would be more versatile - the toolbar buttons could be re-arranged between versions, a new effect could come and move another down in the menu layout, the windows could be moved by the user and their permissions saved. And you wouldn't have to second guess how long it would take processes to complete as this modal scripting system would be controlled by Paint.NET.

Completely not what I was talking about. I didn't say anything about using a click-recorder to control Paint.NET. Those already exist, and are quite horrible.

Completely not what I was talking about. I didn't say anything about using a click-recorder to control Paint.NET. Those already exist, and are quite horrible.

What GUI method were you talking about?

CMD's GIMPad= :shock:
CMD's anything really = :shock: ;)
CMD = :shock: :wink:

Thanks guys. ;)

GIMPad, as well as Pyropad, both need to be updated for the new elements the blog put in there...

This is off-topic enough. Livewrong811 told me to...

Hello everyone, I'm new here. :shock: My laptop uses Vista, which I was unsuccessful in changing. Darn it, Microsoft. Um... I like computers... and... I can beat up this kid who thinks he's so much better than me... and... I already made a topic, which livewrong says is bad. I'm scared now.

But if you didn't like that, which livewrong doesn't :( , here's one from him!

Hey, I'm new here! My name's Acim, and Livewrong811 (my real life neighbor, and friend) wrote this post for me, because I was too scared to do it myself. I don't do much graphic designing, but I'm mostly just here for the forum part. Umm... I use Vista (Curses, it sucks!)... I dislike Microsoft... And... I'm a geek! Yay! [/pointless introductory post]

Too bad for him, he forgot to start the pointless introductory post like so: [pointless introductory post].

Hello, Acim, and welcome to the forums!

____

I was just listening to Foo Fighter's "The Pretender", and boy, after reading the lyrics, that's a great song.

*uH opens a new tab to make The Pretender his new MySpace profile song...

Wow, I want one of these so badly. Actually, make that order a "I want all the crystals and stones from that site" deal.

:shock: *faints*

gay12.jpg

[yeah, I've been waiting to post that for a long time]

But seriously, that looks like quite the good deal. I've seen stuff like on sale for $200+.

It's an awesome crystal. Definitely would be a good add to my collection.

Seeing as how both amythest and citrate are great crystals it dosen't surprise me ametrite is.