I've noticed you seem to exhibit extreme paranoia towards our Government, sabrown. Is there a reason, or are you one of those theorist folk who connect every wrongdoing together?

I wouldn't trust anyone with that level of control over people and with new technology there is the possibility of the government hacking into any citizen's brain at its pleasure.

KaHuc.png
...with new technology there is the possibility of the government hacking into any citizen's brain at its pleasure.
Prematurely extreme, but natheless, if they're going to do it, then they're going to do it. I've have other things to attend to than keeping check on who's hacking into my brain.

-----

I'm looking at an ad whilst typing, it reads: 'I like you!' and 'you're cute!'. I want to burn them.

I don't like the US government, and I'll openly say it. But I refuse to let an idea, or concept, control my life or shape it in any way if it is not proven or that serious. Being paranoid is just a waste of energy. Yeah, you know Paula Dean from a US cooking show?

Everything in moderation.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

[ dA Paint.NET Chat :: Yata on dA ]

:D Heh. Keyboard gone mad, Myrddin? :D

I think he was finally admitting to what they were accusing him of in the video.

It was a joke. I was joking at Myrddin's bad grammar in that post, when normally he is prefect. I did have something to add to this, but I can't remember what.

that will be awesome but then again i'll probably be an old man by then and not want anything to do with the new-fangled gizmos the darn kids are raving about haha. yea right :mrgreen:

lol bye then they can proply stop aging also im susupious about the governement actaully scracht that im pariona agist everything i also people ash is a highly advance robot

recently converted from photoshop

punoutofboundsnorm12.png

that will be awesome but then again i'll probably be an old man by then and not want anything to do with the new-fangled gizmos the darn kids are raving about haha. yea right :mrgreen:

lol bye then they can proply stop aging also im susupious about the governement actaully scracht that im pariona agist everything i also people ash is a highly advance robot

:| I'm not sure what you just said...

Translation:

Heh, by then they can probably stop aging. Also, I'm suspicious about the government- actually, scratch that, I'm paranoid about everything, including people. For instance, Ash is a highly advanced robot.

At least, I think that was what he said, approximately.

Off-topic: Would putting the fonts from my father's laptop onto our other computer be legal? He has commercial fonts like Papyrus which you would normally have to pay for, but I am confused to whether the law allows it, or whether it would come under "downloading software illegally" or something. Anyone got any ideas? I really do love those fonts, but I don't want to get in trouble with the law.

Translation:

Heh, by then they can probably stop aging. Also, I'm suspicious about the government- actually, scratch that, I'm paranoid about everything, including people. For instance, Ash is a highly advanced robot.

At least, I think that was what he said, approximately.

:shock: Shhhh...shhhhh...Beep, must terminate punisherjb & Rubrica.

Also, I wear a non-digital watch. :D

Not enough again..

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

**runs out of house and gets into car and drives off to Wales to avoid being terminated, switches off mobile etc and after 20 miles ditches car and takes various modes of transport but is still being followed by the "establishment" or "company"** :lol:

What do you prefer it being called: "establishment" or "company"?

**runs out of house and gets into car and drives off to Wales to avoid being terminated, switches off mobile etc and after 20 miles ditches car and takes various modes of transport but is still being followed by the "establishment" or "company"** :lol:

*Sees a landmine in the street*

KaHuc.png

*Sees a landmine in the street*

**is desperately thinking of what to do, knowing his life is in danger**

MUST CAUSE CARNAGE! :evil: :lol:

**buys a whole oil tank full of EMP, pays with a credit card he stole after watching the Real Hustle** :lol:

What do you prefer it being called: "establishment" or "company"?

Did you not know I have uplinks to all satellites? vista?'s Location acquired.

Skynet

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

Using the "Star Wars" missile defense system (yes, you thought the idea was scrapped! :twisted: ) I can annihilate any of you, at any time!

Ufm6Sc.png

Placeholder, new signature under construction.

RUN!

Also, maybe we should start a new thread; you know in the dA chat we had all those weird "So and so does this" and then "So and so does that" wars, and they could get really funny? Well, we could start a thread for that, and whenever a war got old, we'd just start a new one!

RUN!

Also, maybe we should start a new thread; you know in the dA chat we had all those weird "So and so does this" and then "So and so does that" wars, and they could get really funny? Well, we could start a thread for that, and whenever a war got old, we'd just start a new one!

I'd be willing to start a thread, my being a Chat founder and all.

Ufm6Sc.png

Placeholder, new signature under construction.

Off-topic: Would putting the fonts from my father's laptop onto our other computer be legal? He has commercial fonts like Papyrus which you would normally have to pay for, but I am confused to whether the law allows it, or whether it would come under "downloading software illegally" or something. Anyone got any ideas? I really do love those fonts, but I don't want to get in trouble with the law.

I'm not a lawyer, but I think that if your father owns both computers, he already owns a license to the font. I'd copy away, myself.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.