The <off topic> thread

I still say that Google should be re-named to the Hitch-Hikers Guide to the Galaxy. (above link requires a Facebook account)
I see you!
Whoever created that cannot spell 'galaxy' correctly. ;)

Whoever created that cannot spell 'galaxy' correctly. ;)

I knew there was something wrong with that when I looked at it but I couldn't place it... :? I was even staring at the e & thinking "I know that's wrong, but I can't think what else it can be.."

My brain is strange sometimes, but I like it :)

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D

Pyrochild....

you have 5000 posts!

And the off-topic is on page 911 :shock:

wallpapersignaturezs5.png

Firefox is the best! So is Relient K!

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

Bye Paint.NET!

@21st December 2012 discussion: I think there should be a big part held that day....

Come to think of it, 12212012 would be a good username for the new forum...

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

Well, with the revolution tabbed browsing has brought to web browsing the idea sort of hit me during a rerun of Lost: tabbed television browsing. Think about it for a second: with the possibilities of DVR, simply having multiple television channels 'open' at the same time. I am copyrighting this idea. :D

signature.png

...tabbed television browsing...

...with the aid of a touchscreen remote control!

Though to tell you the truth, I think television service as we know it will come to an end in 15-20 years, and will be replaced by subscription-based online video downloading. And with the upcoming Internet milestones, we'll be able to download IMAX quality movies (will probably replace HD at some point) in about 10 seconds with download speeds in the gigabytes per second.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

...tabbed television browsing...

...with the aid of a touchscreen remote control!

Though to tell you the truth, I think television service as we know it will come to an end in 15-20 years, and will be replaced by subscription-based online video downloading. And with the upcoming Internet milestones, we'll be able to download IMAX quality movies (will probably replace HD at some point) in about 10 seconds with download speeds in the gigabytes per second.

A terebyte of memory would always be nice..... :)

that will be awesome but then again i'll probably be an old man by then and not want anything to do with the new-fangled gizmos the darn kids are raving about haha. yea right :mrgreen:

Puteulanus___Jake2k_by_Club_PaintDotNET.png

^Click to visit my Flickr Gallery^