The <off topic> thread

:shock: *Runs away* :P

wallpapersignaturezs5.png

Firefox is the best! So is Relient K!

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

Bye Paint.NET!

:cry:

Hidden Content:
Still April Fools! :P

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

Bye Paint.NET!

(BTW, *I* can see you guys when you are online. ;) )

*I* can see you guys when you're offline. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Oh....

*Hours of thought*

:lol:

Bye Paint.NET!

Oh....

*Hours of thought*

No, please don't... :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

:cry::(:cry: :?

Hidden Content:
Still April Fools Right?!

Bye Paint.NET!

Actually, we can see hidden users when they're online. But no, I can't actually see you when you're offline. :-)

By the way, let's lighten up on the spoiler tag, 'k? Thanks.

Actually, we can see hidden users when they're online. But no, I can't actually see you when you're offline. :-)

By the way, let's lighten up on the spoiler tag, 'k? Thanks.

...although, its not as hard as you think to hack into your video camera and watch you from here. :shock:

Time to bleach my mind. BRB.

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game

I'm curious. Why do you choose to remain hidden?

I can understand why Rick does since so many people pester him. But, why do other people choose to surf invisible?

(BTW, *I* can see you guys when you are online. ;) )

no real reason just the way I set it up when I joined. and I'd rather not get a pm just because someone see's I'm on line with a stupid question in it.

And BoltBait I sure hope you can't see me thru my camera now. as I'm sporting the ugliest sponge bob pjs and a ratty plaid housecoat. as I chaw down on pizza.

*MIX_M@N is terribly confused*

Bye Paint.NET!

Good thing I don't have a camera.
Good thing if I ever did I would use paper to cover it.
If you were to cover it with paper, would that not be a waste of a camera?

uH: no idea, but the last two pages have been about perversion of privacy. You don't have a webcam, do you?

I have a webcam, though I hardly ever use it. Come to think of it, there's a mound of dust accumulating atop it.

And speaking of new stuff, latest revelations and and dreams of the peoples, a company called CERN is working on creating a new mega-fast internet that'll be about 10K times faster than broadband and can open a rift to a black hole if not guarded by guys in black suits. http://www.engadget.com/2008/04/07/cern ... -people-t/

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

And many laptops already come fully equipped for 2013.
Mine has a built-in microphones, so I'm half way there. Anyway, something special happening in 2013? Not that it matters, we're not going to be here after Dec. 21 2012...

uH: as you do have one, I'd keep watch on BoltBait, David, and sabrown. A close eye. maybe even a webcam on them.