The <off topic> thread

also, I think I figured out why Millie doesn't appear much any more. It's a pretty unsupported, mad theory, but the only one I've got:

The more she is know, the less she likes it. The fact that I'm going "I'm falling in love with a spirit" can't help much with that, either. Still, it's quite a mad theory. This is an incredibly simplified version, by the way.

While I think that the idea we can solve global warming through any human action is fairly silly (and slightly arrogant, especially in some cases), I do appreciate the sentiment of Earth Hour.

-------------------------

Also, time paradoxes are impossible. That is all. :-)

[/stirring the pot with my differing viewpoint]

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Even if they are impossible, I still like them.

On another note, but similar, on our way home from The Spiderwick Chronicles at the cinema, me and my father were talking about random, science things, mainly, "If I became a scientist, I would mainly try and find evidence in science that supports magic", when randomly, we came to the many worlds theory. I'm just wondering what you all think of it?

Hey guys.

How do you do the thing when you post a small version of an image that takes you to the larger version? I don't want to just make another image that that has a link to the bigger version (or is that how you do it?)

nevermind. i'll just use imageshack to do it. :D

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Hey guys.

How do you do the thing when you post a small version of an image that takes you to the larger version? I don't want to just make another image that that has a link to the bigger version (or is that how you do it?)

Quick Answer: Post on imageshack instead.

That's funny. I just edited that post saying that i'll just use imageshack instead. :D

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pwned

You and Rubrica have direct access to the greatest modern repository of information*, and you both show a decided lack of using it.

*you can take that as being the Internet or Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pwned

You and Rubrica have direct access to the greatest modern repository of information*, and you both show a decided lack of using it.

*you can take that as being the Internet or Wikipedia.

I am ever so slightly offended by that!

And for the record, I wasn't online, so you can't blame me for not posting a link or anything. Mother was using the computer.

And also, I know what pwned means, for the record as well.

I'm not talking about 'pwned'...

I'm researching: DoD 5220.22-M
And that is..?

I do apologise if I offended you, that was not my intent. I was pointing out that you have on past occasion bypass using the Internet - be it Wikipedia, dictionary.com or whatever - when it would have been easier, and faster to find out for yourself than waste your time posting a query and waiting for a reply.

In the case of 'DoD 5220.22-M', the eight minutes that passed between you asking what it was and me posting a link (and you finally searching for it yourself), you could have swiftly ascertained what DoD 5220.22-M was. I'm not starting a rivalry with you, I do not wish for that type of relationship between us, I am but justifying my reasons for posting what I did that so clearly offended you.