Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

Lol, here is some more :AddNoise:

Speaking of which, I have to thank you again for the center tags. Especially now that everyone is using them in their sig it looks great!

I do believe that these past six pages have contained some of the creepiest, most discomforting, profound and normal posts of any that I have ever seen in this thread.

Okay-dokey, why does it all seem like Helio has been taken out of the economic loop of this?

Not cool. It was his brainchild after all. You shall hold your horses 'til his return.

Now, which crystal ball shall I opt for?

Grand of you. Anyway. Crystal balls? Nice, but overused. Perhaps... a... Crystal Cube? (Bad quality image alert!)

It seems we have already have had quite a few inquiries, too...

Too. much. intelligent discussion.

brain. exploding.

brace. for. impact.

I dislike it when someone takes a simple idea and makes it so complex that it is basically nonsensical in the end, and leaves the realm of science into the world of morals. Somethings should be left black and white, IMO. Not in 1.4 million colors.

Too. much. intelligent discussion.

brain. exploding.

brace. for. impact.

I dislike it when someone takes a simple idea and makes it so complex that it is basically nonsensical in the end, and leaves the realm of science into the world of morals. Somethings should be left black and white, IMO. Not in 1.4 million colors.

That made me lol

In my opinion, complex intelligent discussion is ok. It gets my brain working. But I have to admit the last few pages stretched even my own head a bit too far :lol:

On a different note: Hey Helio, I'll give you a dollar if you can tell me tomorrow's forecast

:P

XD

In my opinion, complex intelligent discussion is ok. It gets my brain working. But I have to admit the last few pages stretched even my own head a bit too far :lol:

I know, but complex discussion for the sake of being complex (especially when the idea is general) is a bit...egh. Just my own opinion.

Did you know that ncfan51 just got featured in The Galleria?

It's true! :PanTool: :AddNoise:

(I know, I never would have believed it either. :P )

Anyway. Crystal balls? Nice, but overused. Perhaps... a... Crystal Cube?
Now, you see that only proves why I'm merely serving and your settling the husbandry of the business. You have a desirably worldly mind for this, you know.

Also, thanks be to you for highlighting two errors with the post that you quoted. Typing under pressure: I am not used to it as I once was.

Is that so? And here I was thinking I didn't deserve halves for the minimal part I have in it... seeing as your talent runs the business.

I fixed one of them, but wasn't sure what the second was...

Lunacy! How can a product or service be sold with no mercantile awareness, understanding, and know-how? Brains over brawn, as it were.

So you did. The second was 'till, it should have only been one 'l', not two. God knows what I was thinking at the time. Well, apart from money, of course.

Valid is your point, but conversely, what good would advertising a service that doesn't exist be?

Maybe we should leave it at 50/50, and consider each other invaluable.

There we are. No one will ever know... <_<

BREAKING NEWS: I just came back from the Avenged Sevenfold concert. It was awesome. But the main part of the even was when four people tried to get on the stage, but, well...

fail.jpg

They failed miserably and were sent to the hospital with minor injuries.

Yeah... the local news got the story wrong and is saying they were trampled, when in reality they jumped up, fell down, and then got trampled :D

My website is alive... It's AlIvE!

Ooh. Lightbox 2. ;)

I do notice that, on the taller pages, there's a break in the side border on the right, just underneath the box:

brokenright.png

I'm not sure whether or not this was intentional, but it looks out of place.

Wow, a 12 game winning streak in World in Conflict... I need sleep....

EDIT: I just noticed my number of posts. Well, time to go work on my sig. See you later PdN forums!

MMkay. I need to know if there is any community interest in an SVG Filetype plugin. Yea or Nay?

Isn't SVG a Vector Image File Type?

Therefore, to summarize it all, I am changing, and my life is changing, and me changing the changing, or at least trying to change the changing, is not changing the changing, so I must change.

That is quite possibly the greatest sentence ever written.

Thank you. :D

Myrddin and Helio: Hey! What about me and Millie? Nice idea with the crystal cube, by the way.