The <off topic> thread

Extremely well written, and although that chapter of that book has made me feel terribly lonely in a very odd way, I still have no intention of marriage, it, dating, or anything. Sort of like I'm meant to be lonely. I sort of like being lonely. I've grown so used to it I don't want it to change.

Hey, Im lonely too. But I'm also older. And I'm telling you the loneliness will bite away at you. And of course you don't feel like it yet. I didn't feel like it years ago either.

Actually, I like being alone, but I hate it too...

Rubrica you just depressed me...

Eh, don't worry about it. If Rubrica is going to be romance-free his whole life, that's up to him. If he changes his mind, also up to him. But it'll happen or it won't. Not our place to change his mind. :-)

Anyway...

Loneliness sucks.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

I usually enjoy being alone. More than most people, anyway. But even so, everyone needs human interaction sometimes.

Me, too.

How many times have I QFT'd one of pyro's posts? Stupid same-person thing...

Anyway, yes. Loneliness and being alone are not the same thing.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

David that is a fastanating view in deed and I can agree to it. However I can still place chemicals within there as I feel that they have there purpose in love. Eg: The Mother to save her child from being crush by a car runs over and lefts the car up. Something she could not do before. The warm feeling inside when your with that person you care for so much that it feels as if your soul is trying to make you float away.

David I would go into more on this topic but I got to run. However thank you for such a fastanating view and wonderful post.

David that is a fastanating view in deed and I can agree to it. However I can still place chemicals within there as I feel that they have there purpose in love. Eg: The Mother to save her child from being crush by a car runs over and lefts the car up. Something she could not do before. The warm feeling inside when your with that person you care for so much that it feels as if your soul is trying to make you float away.

David I would go into more on this topic but I got to run. However thank you for such a fastanating view and wonderful post.

Oh, I agree; I think the chemicals are caused by the love. :-)

ive just read your post d.a (i start the page before i read the of topic thread but i forgot to go forward because i went backward to see what everyone was talking about i forgot to go forward lol) anyways i also wish we had a clap smilie because that is just well i cant explain it but that was just awsome what you said :D and actually i too think somthing similar to that.

@worldnewser: love makes us all cold when somthing bad happens to us ive also had bad things through love sometimes you feel embarrassed sometimes you feel sad but it always(well most of the time) makes you want more

i "love" a girl but she doesnt feel the same so i dont really care no more ive acepted that fact that shel never feel the same but i feel its supposed to be....arh damn emotions...ahh emotions...i used to be depresive a few years ago and didnt care for life now i like it but i feel like crying a lot....arhhhhhhh now im angry :( damn emotions!

on the aloneness stuff:i like being alone too sometimes but then i hate being alone lol :D

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3

But even so, everyone needs human interaction sometimes.

Oh, I agree with that! I enjoy talking to my friends and such, what I mean is, I don't ever want love, as such.

Also, nothing you say shall change it at this moment; it will not be changed, cannot be changed, and I will not let it be changed. That, as you say, may change in the future, and despite my protests, it's changing now, but I am doing everything I can to stop it changing. Therefore, to summarize it all, I am changing, and my life is changing, and me changing the changing, or at least trying to change the changing, is not changing the changing, so I must change.

Also, I love loneliness.

Oh, I agree with that! I enjoy talking to my friends and such, what I mean is, I don't ever want love, as such.

Also, nothing you say shall change it at this moment; it will not be changed, cannot be changed, and I will not let it be changed. That, as you say, may change in the future, and despite my protests, it's changing now, but I am doing everything I can to stop it changing. Therefore, to summarize it all, I am changing, and my life is changing, and me changing the changing, or at least trying to change the changing, is not changing the changing, so I must change.

Also, I love loneliness.

dont try to stop it its a natural feeling..

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3

Also, I love loneliness.

dont try to stop it its a natural feeling..

Oh well, I'm going to try anyway! IMO, it does me no good. Other people, it may change their lives in a brilliant way, but for me, I know that I shall never be loved, and am unlikely to ever love. The exception is Emelia, but I can't exactly fall in love with a spirit.

I didn't mean I was alone "all the time". It's not like I sit being all lonely and stuff. I would go nuts :)

@Rubrica--I think you confused yourself saying the word "change" so much

I don't think you seriously mean you "don't want" love. Actually never mind

ehm...I love black, but I don't think I could love loneliness. Why would you love loneliness?

Rubrica, have you been broken by something? Why do you think that way?

Gah..too much angst! This topic is becoming too depressive/angsty. Something happy better come up soon. Where's Myrddin? I bet he's not here because he knew this was gnna happen.

I enjoy being alone to think and do as I want without being bugged but I hate being lonely. I grow up with this speech impediment and a learning problem. I was made fun of for it up till grade 8 (speech impediment not the learning problem). From that time my self confidence went down to the point that I shut people out. I have only recently (Past 2 years) been trying to get self confidence back and not care what other people think. I am still slow to social as in I most likey will not go up to you and try to meet you unless you start with me 1st. I am not sure why I feel that way, maybe it fear of rejection but I don't think it is. Being lonely is not a good thing and some people will never try to come back. I know a lot of my beliefs have changed with time and I am sure that some of them could be pointed at this.

I didn't mean I was alone "all the time". It's not like I sit being all lonely and stuff. I would go nuts :)

@Rubrica--I think you confused yourself saying the word "change" so much

I don't think you seriously mean you "don't want" love. Actually never mind

ehm...I love black, but I don't think I could love loneliness. Why would you love loneliness?

Rubrica, have you been broken by something? Why do you think that way?

Gah..too much angst! This topic is becoming too depressive/angsty. Something happy better come up soon. Where's Myrddin? I bet he's not here because he knew this was gnna happen.

First line: I know you didn't.

Second: No, I intended to use it that much.

Third: Yes, I do.

Fourth: Because it is who I am.

Fifth: Not unless I don't know about it, no, I have not.

Sixth: He probably did. Still, I like these sort of debates. It gives me something to talk about.

Honestly, folks. Leave him alone.

Thank you, Roy!

Who is Roy?

Don't worry about it. :-)

Therefore, to summarize it all, I am changing, and my life is changing, and me changing the changing, or at least trying to change the changing, is not changing the changing, so I must change.

That is quite possibly the greatest sentence ever written.

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

Therefore, to summarize it all, I am changing, and my life is changing, and me changing the changing, or at least trying to change the changing, is not changing the changing, so I must change.

That is quite possibly the greatest sentence ever written.

Yes it sounds like a paradox to me.