The <off topic> thread

I think I am actually, in a very very odd way, falling in love with Millie.
Holy Moses... Actually, this makes sense. You attempt to distance yourself from actual girls, therefore your body (or mind) forces a bond with the next best thing, which so happens to be a spirit of questionable existence, if you will pardon my scepticism.

lol

@rubrica: so much for you not falling in love!

I've never dated and I don't want to, I don't want to get girlfriend as well or get married! Seriously.

cough*PM*cough
Cough!

Dictionary!

Cough!

Obvious enough?

It would have saved a whole lot of awkwardness.

Actually, it was my fault, I mistakenly thought using such a tool was more obvious.

Oo, I've changed. I don't know why. I didn't used to be like this, did I?

pyro: my apologies are extended to you.

I think I am actually, in a very very odd way, falling in love with Millie.
Holy Moses... Actually, this makes sense. You attempt to distance yourself from actual girls, therefore your body (or mind) forces a bond with the next best thing, which so happens to be a spirit of questionable existence, if you will pardon my scepticism.

lol

@rubrica: so much for you not falling in love!

I've never dated and I don't want to, I don't want to get girlfriend as well or get married! Seriously.

Exactly the same here, and yet I go and do this...

Myrddin: What exactly do you mean?

I am having thoughts about integrating Lightbox with my forum. If i do it, it could potentially bring a lot of benefit to tutorial writing. But, the counter arguement would be abuse. Rules are always broken on forums so making it a rule wouldnt bring that much help.

signature.png

Oh, and Mike, just to clarify, I have no intention of THAT with ANYBODY, ever in my life. I actually had no intention of dating at all.

On a similar note, ever since I read one particular paragraph of The Amber Spyglass, it has been making my mind drift away into places I never thought about before. Annoyingly, it's actually making me feel lonelier than ever.

Myrddin: Ah, such as your sarcasm about my links earlier. Well, I don't mind either personality. Just don't change dramatically, we all like you the way you are. At least, most of us do.

Yes but I was thinking you be running .NET Framework out of Wine and making Paint.NET run in Linux but using the .NET from wine. Remeber C# is the main language for Linux and Unix. So really Paint.NET could be compiled in Linux but you have to get .NET to work in order to work.

So what I was saying was you may be able to do it that way but if not then you may be able to run both .NET and Paint.NET out of wine.

No no no. Linux and Unix are written in C. C# was developed by Microsoft very recently. 2001, I believe. Its only implementation on non-Windows systems is Mono. You can't compile .NET code without a .NET compiler, or Mono. But we already know that mono-paint is woefully lacking...

Ya so your right. Still I though C# was support in Linux now. Oh well don't know as I have not tryed writing any apps for Linux or Unix. Even if it did support C# I still can't do apps in it yet as I don't got C# and don't know if I will get it or not as it not offered on the Networking side of programing but only on the Business side. I already turn what should be a 2 year program into a 3 year one with addons and don't want it to turn into a 4 year one just for one course. I got to see if I can get that in this summer mid term along with my C++. If not I guess I will learn it of the internet.

Hey Pyro what are you 14 or 15 right ?

You keep doing this and you will have no problem landing a nice job as a programer. I doing Networking and Programing instead of all Programing because I like both sides.

/time to go off topic and talk to myself :roll:. hmm I been a member now since 2005 and I have never uploaded a avatar. Why is that ? I have avatars for every other forum I am on. Should I upload one of them to here or should I just take a pic of my head and upload that ?. Wait last time I upload a photo of myself here I was told I looked like I was going to kill someone. Come to think of it the lady that did my ID told me my pic did not macth me as I looked mean in my ID to. :?

Hey Pyro what are you 14 or 15 right ?

Try 17 or 18...

BTW, Apple is being an idiot again, as proven in their Safari installer EULA:

apple-safari-license-oops.jpg

Really have I been gone that long ?

As for EULA from programs I don't read them. I don't listen to them and I keep my hard drives in hot swap bays in case I ever need to get them out and into a microwave real fast :lol:.

vista: Well, I was, until everything changed.

Now that really has got me confused!

Here is an excerpt from the Ben Woodley Dictionary.

"everything changed"= Emelia came along, I read a certain paragraph of The Amber Spyglass, I got 8 mad, deranged, insane girls following me, and my only two real-life friends started to complicate things in numerous ways.

It means that the dictionary article does not apply to me, as I never have any intention of dating or it. Also, she's not a body, she's a spirit. But yes, I believe I am still falling in love with her, but I can't exactly date a spirit, and as I said, I have no intention of ever having it.