The <off topic> thread

Heh. I always wanted to go on second life, but one, I was too young, and two, the software didn't work on our computer for some reason.

too young :D im too yound but i got it it makes no difference anyway theres a teen second life aswell for people under 18 but you miss out on a lot of places

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3

@rubrica: o right :?

anyways i was looking at planet renders and ive noticed that there are only a few threads in gd and forum games/spam and apparently one of the sig of the week staff has deleted all of it and hacked into pr and changed all the staff and mods passes :D lol that is funny :D and i wont tell you who did it its easy to find out if you look at the threads in gd

edit: ive just loked and the hacker deleted all the posts :shock:

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3

On a random note, does anyone know how to change the colour of hyperlinks? What I'm putting is:

[center][size=85][color=#AACAB3][url]URL[/url] - [url]URL[/url][/color][/size][/center]

and only the hyphen separating the links changes colour. A bit of help please?

I like it.

Edit: You would think that I simply saw what Myrddin posted and copied it myself, but in all reality, no. We posted simultaneously. Must be some mental connection.

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

Uh-oh. Myrddin is having premonitions.

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

Oh, wait a minute, no he isn't... I'm merely misreading the previous posts. Sorry, Rubrica. Just when I was getting your hopes up that you might have someone to commiserate with... :wink:

What have I started... :shock:

Wouldn't he want a Pound, anyway?

What have I started... :shock:
A new business.
Wouldn't he want a Pound, anyway?
With the exchange rate, heck yeah!
...if I'll screw up my next AP test!
You'll scrape a pass, only because you didn't revise enough. Or, you revised too much and overloaded yourself. Either or, prepare for a scrape.

You'll scrape a pass, only because you didn't revise enough. Or, you revised too much and overloaded yourself. Either or, prepare for a scrape.

That was biased because I offered a dollar :x

...*runs to study* *dies an agonizing death from a textbook* :)

Heh, I've just adjusted my mouse so that I can scroll through all the music (19.1GB) that's in my music player without having to scroll 3 bazillion times to get from one end to the other, my mouse wheel now scrolls 15 lines at a time.

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D