The <off topic> thread

A 10 pence wager says at least one other member does.

Me. :P

I'm not going to though. Two reasons:

1) If everybody asked an admin to change the sig (*cough*nonumbers*cough*), they would get overwhelmed.

2)There is a possibility (though a bit smaller chance due to Limez post) that we might move.

tagflowsig.png

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I am a disco dancer. +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

And I also removed a dot, not just numerical values.

I wasn't talking about you during my cough spasm; I was saying that if a service was created in which members could change their username, most of them would do so to remove any numbers in their name...(either that or to change their name to something humorous.)

tagflowsig.png

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I am a disco dancer. +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I just didnt like them anymore.
Is that what your avatar is to represent, the passing of the period?

That was meant to be a double entente: passing of the period - getting rid of the period in your username; and, passing of the period - a stretch of time of having the period. However, after re-reading it, it didn't sound like either.

For all Vista haters, here's a statistic you should know about (just released):

30% of Vista crashes are caused not by Microsoft's software, but NVIDIA's hardware and software incompatibilities.

But because us people of the Paint.NET forum like visual stuff, here's a chart of that:

vistacrash-1.jpg

EDIT: Heh, I would've expected far more than 1.7 million crashes...

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

EDIT: Heh, I would've expected far more than 1.7 million crashes...

You seem to have missed the keyword: logged.

It's rather ridiculous how much lower ATI's score is. I knew I preferred the Canadians! :roll:

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

NVidia still roxxorz ur boxxorz. It's the laptop owners that cause this... Practically everyone with a laptop and Vista on it is by definition a N00B. So, when it crashes, it'll send the report to microsoft like the good monkeyboy they wanted the n00b to be. If you're smart, then

A: You don't have a laptop with a crappy 8400

B: You don't send your crash reports to M$, because it's equivalent to selling your soul.

...rox0rz, box0rz, ext...

...B: You don't send your crash reports to M$, because it's equivalent to selling your soul.

I send crash reports...

No, the pie chart doesn't assume anything. It's raw data.

To add to that, AMD and NVIDIA are in a very close race (about 2-4% difference at the end of Q4 2007).

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

Well, I should change my username (I am kinda stepping on "borrowing" rights with ABC News. But I'm not a legal expert so I'm not sure if it's that bad).

But I don't want to. It's so smooth to type out (to me anyway :P ). Besides, I kinda like it now.

It's the laptop owners that cause this... Practically everyone with a laptop and Vista on it is by definition a N00B.

How does this have anything to do with laptops? My laptop has Vista. Are you calling me a "N00B?"

If you're smart, then

A: You don't have a laptop with a crappy 8400

I don't even have a "crappy" 8400. I have a bloody integrated Intel graphics chip. This has far less to do with being smart and a lot more to do with having money. I'm quite smart, by anyone's estimate. But I'm flat broke. My entire income right now is going towards a car. Graphics cards are not a priority...

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Pyro: Note "practically". Also, it does not apply to you, since you don't have an Nvidia GPU.

I feel very sorry for your integrated graphics. My condolences.

Btw, uH, after your death, you will most likely sweep the floors of Microsoft HQ. If it exists. Otherwise you'll end up on a scrapheap, considering you're actually a car.

It's the laptop owners that cause this... Practically everyone with a laptop and Vista on it is by definition a N00B.
My laptop has Vista. Are you calling me a "N00B?"
He did say 'practically everybody', which by definition excludes us two.