The <off topic> thread

Though CMD and BB have access to the ACP, they are not technically site admins (as only Rick and forumer.com have access to the back-end).

So for example, only RB & FORUMER can do major changes such as close the forum but CMD & BB can't - am I right or am I just mad? :wink:

There are several grades of admin and several grades of moderator.

KaHuc.png

forumer.com is a "member"? :o

I imagine it is so that forumer can easily delete content that breaks their rules.

I think it's probably more so they can add in their advertising content.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Though CMD and BB have access to the ACP, they are not technically site admins (as only Rick and forumer.com have access to the back-end).

So for example, only RB & FORUMER can do major changes such as close the forum but CMD & BB can't - am I right or am I just mad? :wink:

I believe so.

@tHs - we have a Rate The Sig thread for that, or a Pictorium forum...

I must of not been looking.. sorry about that.. I have the worst headache ever.. so I thought I posted this in the pictorium..sorry about that.

...Which an admin has to do.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

...Which an admin has to do.

Not necessarily an admin - just someone who can edit files on the server.

Like...an admin? Will you STOP with the semantics? Please?!?

Since I missed the conversation, (I was discovering the delight's of dad's new Vista-running HP G6065 laptop having built-in, full,, non-trial versions of all my favorite games, including Chuzzle Deluxe and Insaniquarium!) did BB actually ban Simon or was it a joke? I am assuming it was a joke... right?

Since I missed the conversation, (I was discovering the delight's of dad's new Vista-running HP G6065 laptop having built-in, full,, non-trial versions of all my favorite games, including Chuzzle Deluxe and Insaniquarium!) did BB actually ban Simon or was it a joke? I am assuming it was a joke... right?

As of now - sabrown100 is online.

As of now - sabrown100 is online.

Good.

Comments on the laptop?

sabrown100 is not banned. I'm just miffed that he can't let anything go.

It's let go. :-) I'm over it. Just a build-up of things today.

And I realize that you were being humorous, but I take it literally as well.

Me, too!

Me three!

Oh, wait... I don't drive...

And I have no children...

:|

wallpapersignaturezs5.png

Firefox is the best! So is Relient K!

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

Bye Paint.NET!