The <off topic> thread

Great news [for me]! Avenged Sevenfold is going to be making a music video for "Dear God", and they're going to record it on the same day as their Orlando, Florida concert! According to the MySpace bulletin they posted a few minutes ago, you simply "make a sign referencing the song and you may just show up in it!" This is great news considering I got tickets to the concert 8)

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

My first post in the Off Topic... *cringes* :lol:

So, I just noticed that some peoples' signatures are screwed up! They're just spaced farther away from the "wall" of the post. See attachment for screenshots. It doesn't really matter, I bet it's another stupid forumer screw-up, but it's kinda cool.

5658_1b4eb79d040805ceb8354eb133f053a0

Great news [for me]! Avenged Sevenfold is going to be making a music video for "Dear God", and they're going to record it on the same day as their Orlando, Florida concert! According to the MySpace bulletin they posted a few minutes ago, you simply "make a sign referencing the song and you may just show up in it!" This is great news considering I got tickets to the concert 8)

Make it in Pdn ;)

So, I just noticed that some peoples' signatures are screwed up! They're just spaced farther away from the "wall" of the post. See attachment for screenshots. It doesn't really matter, I bet it's another stupid forumer screw-up, but it's kinda cool.

No, that's courtesy of new new [ center ] tag. It centers things. :shock:

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

:roll:

QFT. sabrown100 has a fascinating ability to take a completely irrelevant, mostly joking point and make it into a big ordeal. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Please remember: Don't bite the n00bs! :)

EDIT: I guess that isn't much of a compliment to sabrown, either. The way this is starting to look, this may turn into another verndewd case :P

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

There's a certain quality to British humour that I try to exude in my responses to him (the same quality that could easily be considered taken too far if misconstrued), I'm just hoping sabrown doesn't bypass this...

He's sitting back an a wonderfully comfortable armchair in front of a wonderfully nice warm fireplace, with a wonderfully delicious glass of warm milk in his hand. As he follows our discussion, the glass shatters as he clenches his fist in anger.

xZYt6wl.png

I pretty much gave up on their new CD. It started off alright, but about halfway through the CD, i couldnt stand what i was listening to. Their old stuff is way better IMO.

is blasting chapter four

EDIT: On a different topic, since when can you change your vote in a poll? Thats really cool

I'm still alive!

EDIT: On a different topic, since when can you change your vote in a poll? Thats really cool

Since the creators of poll have discovered that there has been an "Allow re-voting" checkbox in the poll creation section...

xZYt6wl.png

He's sitting back an a wonderfully comfortable armchair in front of a wonderfully nice warm fireplace, with a wonderfully delicious glass of warm milk in his hand. As he follows our discussion, the glass shatters as he clenches his fist in anger.
I used a similar concept for my Graphics coursework.

Picture the scene:

A man, only visible by his right arm, sits in a large, ornate, maroon Chesterfield arm chair, clenching his fist down whilst looking onwards to his fanciful fireplace, which lights up the surround and the lower bookshelves to the left and right of it. Superimposed in the blazing fire lies two characters, one clad in steelworker's overalls and donning a welding helmet, the other in regular clothing kneeling down besides an anvil, his hands soon to be shattered by a sledgehammer by the first, standing figure.

The floor which houses this scene is red in colour, wearing the slogan in the available lower right space. The overall piece slightly desaturated, and marred by the blips of old film.

Bordered simplistically, yet appropriately, adorning the title situated to the lower of the poster.

I got a decent grade for it.

There's a certain quality to British humour that I try to exude in my responses to him (the same quality that could easily be considered taken too far if misconstrued), I'm just hoping sabrown doesn't bypass this...

That made by laugh so hard, I was literally rolling on the floor laughing.

tagflowsig.png

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I am a disco dancer. +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

At pyrochild's lack of adjective diversity. ;)

*slap*

xZYt6wl.png