The <off topic> thread

That's certainly acceptable, although some 70 dollars could've bough you the 8800GT (x2) Which's SLI is way better, and ofcourse does a lot better core-work.

Also, i'd cancel some Wii stuff and put in a PhysX card. And I hope you'll get an other monitor, because 17" is tiny.

Yea, I picked out the moniter really late a couple nights ago. I didnt look at the size :D (But actually, its just about the size of the one i have now...)

And about the physx card, I looked for a little bit a while ago and they dont seem that impressive to me. The only really physics intense game i have is crysis, which doesnt support physx.

And im still debating about the 9600 or the 8800's. It all depends on my next paycheck...

I'm still alive!

Yup, 7z is awesome.

Guess what? Being a mod has been the best thing ever, because I got to do this:

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2490&p=160377#p160377

YAY that thread has got on my nerves for a while when you first start its fun but now its repetitive and boring :D yay for d.a :D

anyway i just got my 8 gig ipod touch :D its really cool it took minuites to set up :D

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3

Pyrochild is out of the loop.

For that matter, so am I. :roll:

Helio: Oh my... Your signature/avatar... Wow.

Why thank you, Myrddin. :)

Forsooth, it is nice to have a pair once more. Going without them makes one's posts feel... empty.

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

Pyrochild is out of the loop.

For that matter, so am I. :roll:

Helio: Oh my... Your signature/avatar... Wow.

Why thank you, Myrddin. :)

Forsooth, it is nice to have a pair once more. Going without them makes one's posts feel... empty.

thats a hell of a nice sig and avi combo :shock: i wish my stuff looked that good :(

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3

I must be on a lucky streak on YouTube today, I've been listening to tons of the Doctor Who soundtracks.

DW possible spoiler:

Hidden Content:
It is rumoured that Harriet Jones is back.

DW spoiler:

Hidden Content:
Apparently she comes back as a Dalek!

I must be on a lucky streak on YouTube today, I've been listening to tons of the Doctor Who soundtracks.

DW possible spoiler:

Hidden Content:
It is rumoured that Harriet Jones is back.

DW spoiler:

Hidden Content:
Apparently she comes back as a Dalek!
\

that sounds more like a joke :P

Response (but still a spoiler):

Hidden Content:
But there is still going to be a Dalek

@Rubrica---Have you tried listening to some of the Doctor Who/Torchwood unreleased music on youtube?

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Helio....

Great sig!

:D

wallpapersignaturezs5.png

Firefox is the best! So is Relient K!

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

Bye Paint.NET!

Centered!

I didn't notice this one :oops: :D:roll:

wallpapersignaturezs5.png

Firefox is the best! So is Relient K!

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

Bye Paint.NET!

I come back after 3 or 4 days, and find the 3 word game has been locked, and we have center and spoiler tags?

Happy day indeed.

QFT. Except for me it was Spring Break all last week.

Plus we have the new Pictorium forum?! I need to leave more often... :shock: ;)

Though there's a ton of new content. I've given up checking the threads I usually peruse...I'm considering the stuff I'm missing as lost. Anything else of significance I should be caught up on? (Besides Helio's wicked awesome new sig/av :))