The <off topic> thread

The old Mini Clubman! Don't ask me what year, I'm not too hot on car dating. Very nice, regardless of age!

You can see the hints of an American box front-end from the designer (again, don't ask me who) who had worked with Ford previous to the face-lift of the Mini - that being the Clubman.

You little gem!

I saw an interesting car today...

th_fiatmaybe.jpg

(Notice the British appeal and the steering wheel on the right side)

How did you happen to get a picture of that?

Red light, compact camera on the dash :D

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

@Myrddin---lolz nameless sig :P Is there any particular reason or is that a randomz spurt?
Pretty much, yeah. Using the centre tag for my signature (obviously) just until the novelty wears off, though in doing so, I found the name knocked off the composition, in my opinion; I placed the name on the left because, until now, signatures were placed to the left, so it fit.

I removed it for the time it will be centred. All of one day. Although, I am liking it now... I've also removed the link to my dA whilst the 'Roll up!' remains: don't want to be takin' up too much space.

Ive been spending waaay too much time on newegg...

I need money... :(

Now remains the question: What are your specs when all your orders come in?

XFX PVT94PYDF4 GeForce 9600GT 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card x2

ASUS M2N-SLI Deluxe AM2 NVIDIA nForce 570 SLI MCP ATX AMD Motherboard

AMD Athlon 64 X2 6400+ Windsor 3.2GHz Socket AM2 125W Dual-Core Processor Model ADX6400CZBOX

Rosewill RX850-S-B ATX12V v2.2 & EPS12V v2.91 850W Power Supply

Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer 7.1 Channels PCI Interface Sound Card

Western Digital Caviar GP WD10EACS 1TB 5400 to 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive

Acer AL1716 Fb Black 17" 5ms LCD Monitor (Im still looking at monitors, but this is the one ive picked out so far)

XION Onyx XON-301 Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case with Stylish LED Power switch and unique 140mm Green LED Fan

And probably Vista x64. Just because the max ammount of ram for vista is 4gb - vram - sound card ram. Ive got 4gb of ram currently, and am only able to use 3.25gb. My 2 graphics cards will take up 1gb themselves.

Then onto my wii shoping:

Viewsonic DiamaniDuo NX2232w 22" 5ms LCD W/fully integrated HDTV/NTSC/QAM TV Tuner 300 nits (typ) 2400:1

NYKO Charge Station for Wii x2

Nintendo Wii Nunchuk Controller x3

Nintendo Wii Remote x3

Rosewill Wii Double color Silicone 2 Case-White x4

And of course, a Wii.

A lot of games

And a bluetooth reciver so i can play crysis on my computer using wii controlers (im still searching for one)

Total cost = A ton

EDIT: Oh yea. My right speaker stopped working a couple days ago, so new speakers. My keyboard stopped working the next day, so a new keyboard. The keyboards probably going to be the logitech wave. Im not sure about the speakers.

I'm still alive!

Meh. :)

edit: I was just reading a thread locked by David, and when I saw how he locked it, I started cracking up.

Thread Locked, you silly geese...

I don't know why this struck me as funny, but there are still tears in my eyes.

Glad you were amused. That was certainly the point. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Yeah, I harbor no delusions that we have white-plumed waterfowl inhabiting the fora. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

Actually, me too....

XFX PVT94PYDF4 GeForce 9600GT 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card x2

ASUS M2N-SLI Deluxe AM2 NVIDIA nForce 570 SLI MCP ATX AMD Motherboard

AMD Athlon 64 X2 6400+ Windsor 3.2GHz Socket AM2 125W Dual-Core Processor Model ADX6400CZBOX

Rosewill RX850-S-B ATX12V v2.2 & EPS12V v2.91 850W Power Supply

Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer 7.1 Channels PCI Interface Sound Card

Western Digital Caviar GP WD10EACS 1TB 5400 to 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive

Acer AL1716 Fb Black 17" 5ms LCD Monitor (Im still looking at monitors, but this is the one ive picked out so far)

XION Onyx XON-301 Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case with Stylish LED Power switch and unique 140mm Green LED Fan

And probably Vista x64. Just because the max ammount of ram for vista is 4gb - vram - sound card ram. Ive got 4gb of ram currently, and am only able to use 3.25gb. My 2 graphics cards will take up 1gb themselves.

That's certainly acceptable, although some 70 dollars could've bough you the 8800GT (x2) Which's SLI is way better, and ofcourse does a lot better core-work.

Also, i'd cancel some Wii stuff and put in a PhysX card. And I hope you'll get an other monitor, because 17" is tiny.