The <off topic> thread

yeah, good choice, but at least they all do the same thing!

Not quite - some are unreliable, some offer few mods and themes, some have user and post limitations and some only offer PhpBB2.

Yeah. My 2 favorites for hosters are: InvisionFree & ForumMotion.

*InvisionFree offers a more.. vBulletin feel to it.. AKA: More Professional. I use this hoster for iGraphix

**vBulletin is a very expensive forum hoster, that most comapnies use for their support forum.

*ForumMotion is the 2nd one I use. I use this host for my MLG Halo team's forum: -ParAdoX-. I love this host because my site has been up for about 5 months now and it hasn't been down at all. It's a great place for beginners that supports phpBB3.

Hope that helps!

What does everyone want the link to? My forum?

Yeah, thats the one... it'll be great to be part of four forums, boy, I am a computer nerd, possibly.

4 forums? wow that make me feels..weird.. I'm the administrator of 5 forums, and mod of 3 and regular member of 4 more.. wow.. I need to get a job.

What does everyone want the link to? My forum?

Yeah, thats the one... it'll be great to be part of four forums, boy, I am a computer nerd, possibly.

Trust me, I'm an active member of 6 forums, and I only scored 19.687% on the Geek Test. :P

Pah! I scored 13% I feel special.. :).. iGraphix FTW Ncfan.. :)