The <off topic> thread

Woohoo! I just saw the trailer for the 4th series of Doctor Who. They showed Rose (who comes back)!!!! :mrgreen:

Link! NOW! :D

This trailer was launched today and I was one of the people who saw it being aired first. Either watch BBC 1 until they repeat the trailer or wit until it is posted on YouTube by someone . . . :roll:

EDIT: Check out my latest unfunny joke in my personal gallery in the pictorium!

Woohoo! I just saw the trailer for the 4th series of Doctor Who. They showed Rose (who comes back)!!!! :mrgreen:

The trailer has been in the cinema for, like, years, and yes, vista? is correct, you can find many illegally recorded copies on YouTube. But why do that when it officially hits the Interweb today? Pfft to illegality...

Also: http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/progin ... ndex.shtml - Doctor Who Series 4 begins 5th April!

----------------------

Hello CMD!

----------------------

Happy belated Good Friday, all!

Happy Pascha for all on Sunday!

The trailer has been in the cinema for, like, years, and yes, vista? is correct, you can find many illegally recorded copies on YouTube. But why do that when it officially hits the Interweb today? Pfft to illegality...

Also: http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/progin ... ndex.shtml - Doctor Who Series 4 begins 5th April!

True, but this is the first TV airing.

Can't wait for the 5th April!!!!!! :mrgreen:

-------------------

Also, I've done a few minor changes to my homepage but once again, the nav bar is dead since I haven't done anything else yet. Plz do comment -also, for now, I'm not too concerned about the header logo, my main priority is the coding.

Also, I may have found a way to password protect a certain to-be-built-page! 8) For now, don't ask why.

on the BBC website the Doctor and Donna look like they came out of the Rift :)

I actually found a video of some on-site shooting of the episode in which Rose comes back on Youtube.

Quite interesting :P

I feel like I just hijacked this thread for some reason. :? lolz

on the BBC website the Doctor and Donna look like they came out of the Rift :)

I agree there with you!

Anyway, is it possible to have a x86 bit PC?

Processor	x86 Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 6 GenuineIntel ~1862 Mhz

^^ That's what the system info for Processors says so is my pc 86 bit then?

I apologise if the mods think of this as tech support. This is just a quick question.

Finally! I was wondering how long it would take the S. T. Tiger to make it to the Galleria...

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

Anyway, is it possible to have a x86 bit PC?

^^ That's what the system info for Processors says so is my pc 86 bit then?

I apologise if the mods think of this as tech support. This is just a quick question.

This is not a tech support forum. :P

But, by "x86" it means your processor is compatible with the original 8086 processor. Since it is an Intel processor, if you want to know exactly which one it is, download this utility: http://support.intel.com/support/processors/tools/piu/

BTW, I work on that utility.

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game

You actually do something in your cubicle?

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

We Yanks haven't even seen the Christmas Special yet. Well, not on TV, at least.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.