The <off topic> thread

But it's fun!

Please don't create a thread called "stalk the poster above you" :shock: .

:D Not that sort of fun. Sort of, interesting, I suppose.

this is almost as creepy as one of my friends...he watches people sleep on the internet on thier webcams...its a proper website and its just people on thier webcams sleeping...that is creepy :shock:

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3

But it's fun!

Please don't create a thread called "stalk the poster above you" :shock: .

:D Not that sort of fun. Sort of, interesting, I suppose.

this is almost as creepy as one of my friends...he watches people sleep on the internet on thier webcams...its a proper website and its just people on thier webcams sleeping...that is creepy :shock:

lol, revenge just pulled the old 'i know a guy that....' line. meaning hes the one who watches people sleep :mrgreen: lol,

i spent like an hour the other day taking a 'free' personality test lol. after i submitted my results it told me your could take the test for free, but you have to pay 10 bucks for the restults lol i was so mad lol

japannese.jpg

Support Our Troops, End The War

I now know David's exact address! YAY! I can stalk you! Just to make sure though, is it somewhere in Newport Bay? Don't worry, it's lot like I'm going to tell everyone. Why would I need to?

I've never even heard of Newport Bay.

Heck, there aren't even any bays in Indiana. We're landlocked except for Lake Michigan to the north.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

I now know David's exact address! YAY! I can stalk you! Just to make sure though, is it somewhere in Newport Bay? Don't worry, it's lot like I'm going to tell everyone. Why would I need to?

Heck, there aren't even any bays in Indiana. We're landlocked except for Lake Michigan to the north.

If you've never heard of it, then it's fine for me to post this:

http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-8&oe ... a=N&tab=wl

newport bay kentucky? its where the aquarium is haha, i live like 20 mins from there

japannese.jpg

Just though I'd post this:

http://www.intelius.com/

I love it! I'm trying to find david right now, but there are tonnes of David Atwell's in Indiana... If only I knew the first letter of him middle name...

EDIT: Is it David L. Atwell?

I found Rick Brewster.

In India, under a new law proposed a few months ago, the public is no longer allowed to do internet background checks on others.

tagflowsig.png

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I am a disco dancer. +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

Does he hack into their computers or are they sad enough to agree?

no its a proper website!! its scary :shock:

lol, revenge just pulled the old 'i know a guy that....' line. meaning hes the one who watches people sleep :mrgreen: lol,

no he is a friend his name is jamie :D and i aint called jamie lol :D he is a bit odd and he crys a lot :D but seriously i aint that odd i may be odd but that is just plain creepy lol :shock:

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3

Just though I'd post this:

http://www.intelius.com/

I love it! I'm trying to find david right now, but there are tonnes of David Atwell's in Indiana... If only I knew the first letter of him middle name...

EDIT: Is it David L. Atwell?

I found Rick Brewster.

In India, under a new law proposed a few months ago, the public is no longer allowed to do internet background checks on others.

just cus somthing is illegal doesnt mean it cant be done.

japannese.jpg

Ability." "Right" is highly debatable.

Agreed. But, then again, we're Americans...we're used to constitutional protection against censorship. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

Let's not start THAT again. :-)

No results found for bicke.

Did you mean bicker (in dictionary) or Bicker (in encyclopedia)?

--

On another note, I just installed Vista sp1.

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

Anyone ever had fruit leather?