Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

Just Keep Rubrica, it's the best :wink:

But I neeeed an Æ! :D

EDIT: I had an idea! phpBB3 lets the administrator let users change their name, so how about this; on the new forum, we're allowed to change our name, but only once every three months or something, and we must PM Rick about it/post a post in a tthread for name change announcments. How about that?

Just changed and updated my sig. The old quote was there for far too long.

I like the new one much better :)

i Agree! , im uploading my sig/avatar combo for 1000th post!

Just changed and updated my sig. The old quote was there for far too long.

I like the new one much better :)

i Agree! , im uploading my sig/avatar combo for 1000th post!

Will your 1000th post be to say that?

Hey!

so this is my 1000th posts,

i want to put an bit qualtity in it cous we need that now on these forums!

I started my own freeweb : http://www.freewebs.com/moderndesignz/ , its in BETA

I Have an new cellphone ... http://www.livingroom.org.au/cameraphon ... K300i.jpeg

I'm angry at forumer

I Hope the new pictorium comes soon ....

Anyway, this is my 1000th post, thanks for the great time here!

Bye

Bugster

Everyone, you know that conversation we recently had about Canada's laws about downloading things? Well, I am trying to find a site that will let me download SimCity, and the rest of that line, but everywhere is a demo, so what I would like to know is this: What are the UK laws on downloading games? It's going to be for personal use, by the way.

Bugster: Congratulations!

I dont know but i guess downloading games is illegal exept the publisher post in on there Site or any site has the permission...Otherwise they break copyright , and you download cracked software..So i wouln'd do it exept the publisher launch it for free or if you want SimCity, If i go to the gamestore its like 1.99€ for simcity 3000

Bye

Bugs

@R3Venge , thanks mate , its thanks to you i started one, i was bored and clicked the link in your signature :)

Lo;µl , anyway, read my post again only forget the SimCity :)

I know, but I'm still going to wait for confirmation of our UK laws. Even though I am pretty sure the answer will be "Buy it or go without it.".

That would be my answer too ,

Ben , think about it, get in the mind of the designer of any game .... they cannot be payed due everybody is downloading it ilegal , should you like it ? :roll:

That would be my answer too ,

Ben ,

First of all, please don't call me Ben unless I say you can, I'm not used to it.

they cannot be payed due everybody is downloading it ilegal , should you like it ?

Right, I think I get what you mean, but I'm gonna say it anyway; what? I don't think I understood one bit of that. Sorry!

they cannot be payed due everybody is downloading it ilegal , should you like it ?

Right, I think I get what you mean, but I'm gonna say it anyway; what? I don't think I understood one bit of that. Sorry!

If you were a game designer & people kept on downloading your games for nothing instead of paying you for them, you wouldn't make any money which would mean you couldn't do anything nice, like eat.

Well

you are the designer of the new sims game ... you get payed for the ammount of Games SELLED

but if everybody downloads it you dont get any money, you worked for 8 months on it and you don't get any respect, if you get what i mean , and sorry for the ben thing , you can call me Bugster,Bugs Or Oli , everybody may :)

I thought that's what you mean, but you'd put it into odd words. And by the way, Oli (for some reason it's nagging at my mind to call you Oliver), it's sold. Selled isn't a word.

@ Rubrica, my real name is Oliver but i dont like it :)

I like Oli More ... so from now , nobody cals me Bugster But Just Oli :)

I beleive one of the rules is to not talk about cracks/warez atc at all... :roll:

Was that aimed at me? If so, I'm extremely sorry, I'd forgotten that rule, and I didn't know my post counted as that, so I will re-read the rules to refresh myself. If it was aimed at Kreeos, then I'll bear it in mind anyway.