Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

This has nothing to do with conformity. The issue here is the fact that communism has been tried. And tried again. And it has never worked. Why? Because there is no such thing as equality. Nobody is equal. Period. Not even animals hold to that sort of nonsense, so why should we?
Just because a country is "significant" or "influential" doens't give it the right to tell everybody else what to do.

We don't tell other countried what to do, unless what they're doing threatens the welfare of people. Whether it's our people or theirs.

You Canadians are free to ruin your own government. Just don't start killing people, and we'll stay out.

If you're worried about the killing people thing you should take a long hard look at your own government. It's one of the only ones left that has the death penalty. Your government purposelly kills people on a daily basis.

So you wish to be compared to unintelligent animals? I had hoped that humanity was above such nonsense.

I never said I agree with everything my government does. I am not proselytizing my beliefs, only criticizing yours. :P

Why critisize mine when yours are probably none too better?

Now I remember why I stopped going to forums... Everyone gangs up on you at the first sign of an unpopular belief. Conform or GTFO. How very typical...

@pyro

Just because a country is "significant" or "influential" doens't give it the right to tell everybody else what to do.

Your right! I hate those with unpopular beliefs. But guess what? Did you know that I am part of a very tiny religion by the name of Taoism? And guess what? I didnt sit down and tell everyone that if they were Christians they believed in false Gods. You started this mess kreos. Damned commie! Oh, and we kill those who kill. Equality in punishment. Oh, didnt Lenin agree with this? Yes. Hypocrite.

All men may have been created equal, but they don't stay equal for very long. :D

Now I remember why I stopped going to forums... Everyone gangs up on you at the first sign of an unpopular belief. Conform or GTFO. How very typical...

@pyro

Your right! I hate those with unpopular beliefs. But guess what? Did you know that I am part of a very tiny religion by the name of Taoism? And guess what? I didnt sit down and tell everyone that if they were Christians they believed in false Gods. You started this mess kreos. Damned commie! Oh, and we kill those who kill. Equality in punishment. Oh, didnt Lenin agree with this? Yes. Hypocrite.

If you kills those who kill you should kill yourself. America is one of the leading countries in executions.

And no, I didn't start this mess. I started off by saying that there was a better way than "every man for himself" and everyone else decided to gang up on me. I'm not one who just walks away when being attacked so I started to defend myself. I was the only person who is defending myself and I've had four or five people arguing against me. I was content to let it drop but then Sozo went and opened his big mouth and the shite hit the fan.

Also, don't say damned commie. I don't go around calling you a damn American. I could easily do so but I don't. Like sheesh, what ever happened to tolerance?

Because I am not talking about this country's government, that country's government, or Taiwan's government.

I'm talking about communism and how it does not work. Sure, it's a nice ideal. No rich? No poor! Awesome.

But it has never worked and never will.

You are the one who keeps trying to turn this into an Americans vs. Everyone else.

So you wish to be compared to unintelligent animals? I had hoped that humanity was above such nonsense.
Never, ever place humanity over the animal kingdom, ever. The animal kingdom seems to survive better than us most of the time. And never label them 'unintelligent'.

Rest assured that my comment has nothing to do with your political beliefs as, to be frank, I couldn't care less about yours or even that of pyro's. I don't embroil myself with politics, I let it happen and ride the wave. There are more important things in my life to concern myself with.

Because I am not talking about this country's government, that country's government, or Taiwan's government.

I'm talking about communism and how it does not work. Sure, it's a nice ideal. No rich? No poor! Awesome.

But it has never worked and never will.

You are the one who keeps trying to turn this into an Americans vs. Everyone else.

Never say never. They said we'd never fly but look now. There's no such thing as impossible.

And I keep trying to turn it into that because everyone else keeps going on about how great America is and how great their system is.

@Myrddin

Humanity is the dominant species on the planet. Nature already put us in a position of superiority.

Kreeos & Myrddin: Humans are animals. People seem to need reminding of that a lot in this modern day and age...

Communism sounds good in theory, but utterly fails in practice.

And always will, as long as humans are the ones trying to implement it.

I was content to let it drop but then Sozo went and opened his big mouth...

I jumped in with my big mouth? As I recall, I popped in during an argument between you and BoltBait.

Also, don't say damned commie. I don't go around calling you a damn American. I could easily do so but I don't.

He's right there, keep this at least moderately respectful. Cursing him for what he believes in definitely won't make him change his mind.

Precisely, I don't think the argument needs to go any farther than this.

Kreeos & Myrddin: Humans are animals. People seem to need reminding of that a lot in this modern day and age...

We may be animals but we are highly advanced animals. I was hoping that we were advanced enought o be more than the sum of our parts but I'm doubting that now.

@Sozo

We had actually agreed not to continue until you started it up again.

You're right Kreeos, nature did put us in this position, but we forced ourselves further trampling on everything to get here. How many species of... anything have we made extinct? How buggered up is our planet because of us?

Anyway, please, continue with your debate, I'm sure you don't need another one starting with you.

pyro: yes, I do know this. Kreeos made the distinction, I carried it on for the intent of my point.

@pyro

If you kills those who kill you should kill yourself. America is one of the leading countries in executions.

And no, I didn't start this mess. I started off by saying that there was a better way than "every man for himself" and everyone else decided to gang up on me. I'm not one who just walks away when being attacked so I started to defend myself. I was the only person who is defending myself and I've had four or five people arguing against me. I was content to let it drop but then Sozo went and opened his big mouth and the shite hit the fan.

Also, don't say damned commie. I don't go around calling you a damn American. I could easily do so but I don't. Like sheesh, what ever happened to tolerance?

Kill myself? What if I was to do just that? Your system would move right along. And go ahead, call me a Damn American. You drabasts corrupted Russia, destoryed half of Europe, put Germans through hell, trained special agents to go into countries and start revolutions, starve innocent Russians, and cause world wide fear of Communism. The only good that came form your petty politcal beliefs is the fact that we put a man on the moon.

I am done. Sabrown or Kdig, PM me on the other forum when this mess is over with.

Exactly; Marx forgot to factor in the human element.

I'm sounding like a Dow Commercial now, aren't I?

@Sozo

We had actually agreed not to continue until you started it up again.

Really? By all means, end this. It's rather exasperating now. :roll:

We may be animals but we are highly advanced animals. I was hoping that we were advanced enought o be more than the sum of our parts but I'm doubting that now.

Humans are animals. Squares are rectangles.

We're not made out of a llama and a pygmy marmoset. Sum of our parts makes no sense.

You're right Kreeos, nature did put us in this position, but we forced ourselves further trampling on everything to get here. How many species of... anything have we made extinct? How buggered up is our planet because of us?

Anyway, please, continue with your debate, I'm sure you don't need another one starting with you.

pyro: yes, I do know this. Kreeos made the distinction, I carried it on for the intent of my point.

I agree. Humans have screwed up the planet something aweful. It's almost to the point where we should let nature start over.

And to Mike... Typical intolerance. Live and let live dude. I'm not trying to change your beliefs, just trying to get you to accept mine. You can believe anything you want for all I care, just don't go around acting superior because of it.

@pyro

By sum of our parts I mean more than just instinctual animals that exist merely to survive.

And to Mike... Typical intolerance. Live and let live dude. I'm not trying to change your beliefs, just trying to get you to accept mine. You can believe anything you want for all I care, just don't go around acting superior because of it.

Sorry. Alright? If you think I am acting superior I am not. I simply will never accept something that puts humanity to the brinks of death and starvation nor something that strips the human factor of pride and dignity. Never. If you flipped back a few you would also realize I tried ending this.

Sorry. Alright? If you think I am acting superior I am not. I simply will never accept something that puts humanity to the brinks of death and starvation nor something that strips the human factor of pride and dignity. Never. If you flipped back a few you would also realize I tried ending this.

And I never said that I supported starving people and what not. You assumed that. Assumptions are very dangerous things.

@pyro

That's something I can't answer for you. Why you're here is something you have to figure out for yourself.

I assummed it because I was listing off the trechary of Lenin, who I assummed by your comments you strongly supported.

He was the best of the Soviet leaders but not perfect. You can strongly support someone but not agree with everything they do.

I really, really want a 24 hr lock starting right about now. Almost 10 pages of arguments, 6 swear words, and many a angry debater has turned this thread into an out of control political wrestling ring.

PLEASE temporarily lock this thread.