The <off topic> thread

The "every man for himself philosophy" actually encourages people to do something. If you're on your (relative) own, you can hardly do anything else then TRY. If you don't try, then you don't contribute to anything, thus you are obsolete. As Boltbait said, I also would rather work my backside off for myself then for someone who doesn't even give a damn. Sure, mass organization of people works, but only if they're encouraged with something. Something that could be exchanged for any physical good, without actually having to trade all your stuff around to find something that the other person in particular needs, and something that will better your life. Something with a fairly constant value, so to keep track of the value of objects. Ah, I know, money!

Sure, give free housing and food, but that's gotta be made one way or another too... And what would encourage the people who make that to make it? Why would i want to work for something that has the exact same value of the materials composed, but not the work put into it? Profit is what makes the world go around, like it or not, i bet you love it when you get a raise.

@Yata: Yey for arguments.

Kreos: The American system works wonders, same cant be said about Commies. It doesnt work, and there is no country that is pure communism in the first place. Enjoy being the same person around you, to bad you cant wrap your brain around individualism and free thought.

signature.png

This statement tells me that you know nothing of politics either. Here's more enlightnment for you: http://www.lp.org

BTW, this is getting tiring. It is simply a rerunning of this thread: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=23123 which resulted in the thread getting closed for being idiotic. Shall we close this thread as well?

No, it is you who is uninformed. Compared to Canadian politics the whole American spectrum is highly skewed to the right.

Kreos: The American system works wonders, same cant be said about Commies. It doesnt work, and there is no country that is pure communism in the first place. Enjoy being the same person around you, to bad you cant wrap your brain around individualism and free thought.

Typical American response. Just because you live in a country doesn't mean you have to agree with its system. And I can wrap my mind around them just fine. It's you people that can't seem to realize that what you think is perfect has flaws.

This statement tells me that you know nothing of politics either. Here's more enlightnment for you: http://www.lp.org

BTW, this is getting tiring. It is simply a rerunning of this thread: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=23123 which resulted in the thread getting closed for being idiotic. Shall we close this thread as well?

No, it is you who is uninformed. Compared to Canadian politics the whole American spectrum is highly skewed to the right.

Typical American response. Just because you live in a country doesn't mean you have to agree with its system. And I can wrap my mind around them just fine. It's you people that can't seem to realize that what you think is perfect has flaws.

What country has a 14 trillion dollar economy? Not Canada (which is ridiculously liberal), and not any communist country. It's the US of A.

What country has a 14 trillion dollar economy? Not Canada (which is ridiculously liberal), and not any communist country. It's the US of A.

Who's country's economy is going down the crapper? America's. Last I checked the Canadian Dollar's been worth more than the US Dollar for the last two weeks.

Kreos: What are you talking about? We have too much for there to be a demand, and this always happens. Oh, and name one good example of Communism in this world. Go ahead, try.

USSR 1917-1922. Vladimir Lenin did a great job. Stalin screwed things over pretty bad though. Although in all fairness he didn't follow Marxism very well.

Also, my name has 2 e's. Please make a note of that.

Who's country's economy is going down the crapper? America's. Last I checked the Canadian Dollar's been worth more than the US Dollar for the last two weeks.

Dear Lord, a temporary economic recession is hardly "going down the crapper". These economic cycles are predictable, not serious, and temporary. And the end of the day, and throughout the middle of the day, America is still the best.

Dear Lord, a temporary economic recession is hardly "going down the crapper". These economic cycles are predictable, not serious, and temporary. And the end of the day, and throughout the middle of the day, America is still the best.

Then explain how in the last 6 years the USD dropped from $1.70 CAD to $0.98 CAD.

I dont spell commies names correctly.

And I said in this world. And damn Lennin to hell. Thank god the Russians became a bit more open minded and brought down communism.

Fine the MikRan.

And that is in this world. As I recall that was on planet Earth. You never did specify a time frame.

Besides, from what I can tell from you're posts all you know is the American propaganda. Go America, boo commies and all that.

Kreos: This world is different from back then. In this exact day and age, name a pure communism based country

Can't. American decided to throw its weight around like it always does. And just so you know, "this world" means physical place in space, not time. The words you're looking for is "this era".

Also, please don't be so pig-headed. Intentionally spelling my name incorrectly because you don't agree with my politics is akin to racism.

Pigheaded? OH really! Well Kreeos take your petty political beliefs and flush em down the drain because your right. Us AMERICANS would never let that type of cruelty take place in any form of country.

Oh yes. America is great. Go America <.<

Forgive me if I don't believe that America is the greatest country in the world and has the right to tell everyone else what to do.

And the 2-1.5 $-Euro ratio makes for easy calculating and cheap prices when importing hardware :P

Kreos: This world is different from back then. In this exact day and age, name a pure communism based country

Also, please don't be so pig-headed. Intentionally spelling my name incorrectly because you don't agree with my politics is akin to racism.

So is continually making generalisations about Americans.

KaHuc.png

So is continually making generalisations about Americans.

My "generalizations" are being proven again and again. The majority of Americans think that their country is the best in the world despite a severe lack of knoweldge about any other country. And also they stick together. I have yet to see anyone debate on my side. Everyone here's ganged up against me and has yelled at me and intentionally been extremelly rude to me just because they don't agree with me. I'm still being quite polite to them despite the fact that I strongly disagree with their beliefs.

Forgive me if I don't believe that America is the greatest country in the world and has the right to tell everyone else what to do.

If by "great" you mean "wonderful," then you're entitled to your opinion on what places are great and which ones aren't.

If, however, by "great" you mean "most significant, most influential, most powerful, most idealized by those in less fortunate countries, most economically successful," then you, Kreeos, are the one who's being pig-headed and should just zip it, as you clearly are delusional.

And spelling someone's name wrong on purpose is just mild disrespect. In no way can that be even remotely compared to racism.

If someone called you "****ing bloody n***er", that would be racism. Calling you "Kreos" is not.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Now I remember why I stopped going to forums... Everyone gangs up on you at the first sign of an unpopular belief. Conform or GTFO. How very typical...

@pyro

Just because a country is "significant" or "influential" doens't give it the right to tell everybody else what to do.

This has nothing to do with conformity. The issue here is the fact that communism has been tried. And tried again. And it has never worked. Why? Because there is no such thing as equality. Nobody is equal. Period. Not even animals hold to that sort of nonsense, so why should we?

Just because a country is "significant" or "influential" doens't give it the right to tell everybody else what to do.

We don't tell other countried what to do, unless what they're doing threatens the welfare of people. Whether it's our people or theirs.

You Canadians are free to ruin your own government. Just don't start killing people, and we'll stay out.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!