The <off topic> thread

Speaking of Wacoms, now that I have a failry good laptop running Vista which Wacom tablet is good for me? My price range goes up to 300$ and I dont know if I want the Bamboo or the Intuos.

:roll:

honestly i know nothing bout wacom tablets. Sorry. Ill check about thoose two, and let u know what i think

omExTE6.png

Most people count like

1, 2, 3, 4, 5...

More freaky numerical coincidences: Charles Darwin's Origin of Species was published in 1859 - 1+8+5+9 = 23. Two divided by three makes 0.666 recurring (allegedly - actually it makes 0.6666666667). The Hiroshima bomb was dropped at 8.15am - 8+15= 23.

Taken from Here

wallpapersignaturezs5.png

Firefox is the best! So is Relient K!

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

Bye Paint.NET!

look at these weird smilies...

smilies-24203.png

:? :D

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

Bye Paint.NET!

-Sig of the week #15 has 1223 views atm of writing

-User JoeTex123

-How to start a fire with Paint.NET is on page 23 atm of writing

-HDR image blending (tone mapping) has 23733 views atm of writing

-Making Polished spacescapes v2 [image heavy] has 23 posts atm of writing

- MadJik' all plugins (last updated: ymd 080223)

-Custom Brushes pg 23 atm

- Pyro Child Views = 23526 atm

-Transparency Adjustment Effect (Plugin) 37238 views atm

omExTE6.png

:D:D:D301st post :D:D:D

And the Runescape thread has

~2234 views

Bye Paint.NET!

jerkfight, you're only seeing 23 because you're looking for it. It occurs no more often than any other combination of 2 digits.

If you decided to pick a different random 2 digit number and decide that that one is stalking you instead, you'd find that it appears almost exactly as often as 23.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

It funny to say it but my number is 47. It is in everything I do no matter what. I got my name from the HITMAN games were the main guy name is 47. 47 is the last 2 numbers of my student ID. I join Paint.NET forums on oct 12 2005, at 10:47 pm. I like the comedy network which is on channel 47 here.

I did not look for it, it just started to show up. However your right if you look for it you will start to see it more but that still don't beat the fact it shows up more then anyother number that I see.

Kind of like flight math. I know some of you don't know what that is but one day I got board and went to wikipedia and look at every day for 3 month (Forget what months it was) and found that plane crashs happen offten in groups of 4 and then 2 days free before the next row of crash dating back years ago right up to today.

I know I am nuts but what can you do

My number is 3.141592654. Weird, huh?

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

ive just finished my first rocket dock skin!! im using it aswell :D its called frozen scene and it has a white gradient at different transparencys :D the background does look pretty cool and the seperators are gradiented triangles :D iscociles triangles :D im going to upload it on to my deviant art when i have another so it can be a glass pack :D

edit: ive just launced my pack of 2 rocket dock skins: frozen spike and frozen scene :D check em out: here

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3