The <off topic> thread

I tried to install WinFLP, but to no avail. I'll just stick with using Linux VPCs.

What went wrong? I personally love it. Great for gaming and PDNing and C4D lol

Many flip programmes wreck up PDN for me. :(

Flip? WinFLP stands for Windows Fundamentals for Legacy PCs and is Windows XP stripped down to its most usable core. Takes up about 180mb of RAM on my 2gb ram based machine which leaves a lot of open resources for other programs.

signature.png

Flip? WinFLP stands for Windows Fundamentals for Legacy PCs and is Windows XP stripped down to its most usable core. Takes up about 180mb of RAM on my 2gb ram based machine which leaves a lot of open resources for other programs.

oh, i thought you meant flip as in flip3d :P

That's like going to buy a car and debating for an hour whether you should get the $400 stereo upgrade when really what you should be first concerned about how you're going to afford $30,000.

Notice how you can make a car-related analogy in any situation 8)

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

i just installed rocket dock...its pretty cool but its anoying that it still runs over the program your on..

You can configure its z-index mode.

actually i found another thing for it :D auto hide :D lol ive only just got it and ive started to make my own themes :D lol

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3

Hey jerkfight....

look :D

Most users ever online was 124 on Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:23 am

:wink:

wallpapersignaturezs5.png

Firefox is the best! So is Relient K!

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

Bye Paint.NET!

@ Jerkfight:

This one is more obscure...

The first # in your post count is 2

and the last is 8

rearrange those and you get 82....

now this month is March...

And March 23

is the 82 day of the year!

Mwa ha ha ha! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Nooo! you posted while i was typing this :cry:

Nevermind then... :|

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

Bye Paint.NET!

You joined at

and 32 is 23 backwards :twisted: :| that one was pathetic :roll::D

Bye Paint.NET!