The <off topic> thread

@ Yata's Fractal: :shock: :shock: :shock:

@ Rubrica's Sig: :shock: :shock: :shock:

And @ Mike.Ryan52: I have no idea... I heard the SSBB was really good...

wallpapersignaturezs5.png

Firefox is the best! So is Relient K!

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

Bye Paint.NET!

Well, as some of you may know I didnt get the chance to pick up SSBB. Now I have a dillema: being how I have a beastly laptop now (at least in my eyes) I am thinking about picking up Crysis. Should I get Crysis or SSBB?

Depends how beastly your laptop is...

Depends on how many friends you have. Brawl is an AWESOME party game. Crysis is an AWESOME solo game (I assume). :-)

If you decide on Crysis, pick up a copy of Super Smash Brothers: Melee (a GameCube title, which you can play on Wii). It's not as awesome as Brawl, but it's still awesome.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Well... I made a fully valid CSS/HTML/JavaScript page! It's for a modifaction for Source. All graphics ofcourse in PDN.

http://stephanheijl.110mb.com/worlddom/

No themes used, all built from te ground up :D (This doesn't belong to the Pictorium, because of the .htm suffixes :P I suppose it;s just showing off my 1337 CSS skills i aquired in a mere 3 days.)

Well... I made a fully valid CSS/HTML/JavaScript page! It's for a modifaction for Source. All graphics ofcourse in PDN.

http://stephanheijl.110mb.com/worlddom/

No themes used, all built from te ground up :D (This doesn't belong to the Pictorium, because of the .htm suffixes :P I suppose it;s just showing off my 1337 CSS skills i aquired in a mere 3 days.)

To bad it isnt valid. You have no DOCTYPE, you dont determine parsing mode, and you dont declare your CHARSET. Get to work! lol

signature.png

this being the "The thread (NOT the SPAM thread)",

Should i make a new sig?

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

Bye Paint.NET!

Well, This being the "The

*Notices what you said*

Oh...

Ya, know... I have no idea...

Anyway, Should I make a new sig?

Bye Paint.NET!

Anyway, Should I make a new sig?

Do you have an idea for one?

No... not really... :)

I was just asking...random-ly

Bye Paint.NET!

Oh.. I think I get what BoltBait is saying now.... :lol:

Bye Paint.NET!

You know how I renamed my blog to "Save the Grasshoppers" for the sake of good humor? I got a funny comment on my blog:

Hello, sir. The Society for Grasshopper Awareness is a non-profit, New Delhi based group to prevent the extinction of grasshoppers. The known grasshopper population in Eurasia alone has declined by 60% since 1932, when this society was founded. On behalf of the members of the SGA, I, the PR manager, express our condolences and support for your generous cause of maintaining a blog for grasshopper awareness.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

Dang it. I'm borrowing this 30" Dell monitor from a friend to compare with my 24", and although I apparently have a dual-link DVI video card, I do not have a dual-link DVI cable. So I'm staring at 30" of 1280x800. :roll:

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

You know how I renamed my blog to "Save the Grasshoppers" for the sake of good humor? I got a funny comment on my blog:
Hello, sir. The Society for Grasshopper Awareness is a non-profit, New Delhi based group to prevent the extinction of grasshoppers. The known grasshopper population in Eurasia alone has declined by 60% since 1932, when this society was founded. On behalf of the members of the SGA, I, the PR manager, express our condolences and support for your generous cause of maintaining a blog for grasshopper awareness.

Haha. That's hilarious. :)

tagflowsig.png

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I am a disco dancer. +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+