The <off topic> thread

Is it cos I'm boring that people ignored my MP3 player thing, or cos you don't care, or cos it was the bottom of the page? See the bottom of page 762 for more info.

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D

@mbl: I didn't say anything because I didn't know anything about the subject. Nothing personal. :)

Fair enough :)

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

This is what Rubrica commented on my sig in the rate the sig thread:

6/10, while the idea is nice, it isn't up to your usual standards and it seems to downgrade you.

In a way, that's a compliment if you're as mad as me! :wink:

And ages ago, wither PM'd me abut my sig:

I remember your old signature. It was a neat idea, but it always just looked sorta weird to me. (No offense intended.)

You don't have to use it or anything, but here's my take on that idea.

I used a Vista Aero window because it made more sense than a piece of paper to me. :D

vistasig.jpg

As you can see Wither's idea looks pretty cool but it doesn't feel original for me. Now anyway, I was thinking, should I come up with a new sig idea/concept (meaning forget about the plugin census) or should I stay with my plugin census?

I mean whether you hate it or not, my plugin census idea is "unique". It's so simple, a noob could probably do it but the concept is "unique".

So, to some it up, what do you think? Should I move onto a new concept or stay with my plugin census but in different designs?

Here's my old sig: (but still based on the plugin census concept)

mYSIG.png

New concept. :roll:

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

everyone hates me :( well not on here :D on the planet renders forum no one replies or says anything good about decent artwork that a friend of mine who does some awsome artwork understands the artwork but people on pr just say its low level ametuer work :( and on super cheats forum this person just totaly said lots of bad stuff about my work and gave nothing constructive :( people hate me on other forums luckily ive been here for a while and i can talk to you guys freely and know you will be kind :D

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3

everyone hates me :( well not on here :D on the planet renders forum no one replies or says anything good about decent artwork that a friend of mine who does some awsome artwork understands the artwork but people on pr just say its low level ametuer work :( and on super cheats forum this person just totaly said lots of bad stuff about my work and gave nothing constructive :( people hate me on other forums luckily ive been here for a while and i can talk to you guys freely and know you will be kind :D

Pshk, whatever n00b ;)

What I've just said is a joke, M'k.

dA

Pshk, whatever n00b ;)

What I've just said is a joke, M'k.

M'k :D lol

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3

:shock:

:shock: :shock:

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

So what's going on, guys?

I haven't been here much so can someone tell me what's been happening a couple pages back? :D

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Here is a summary...

Is it cos I'm boring that people ignored my MP3 player thing, or cos you don't care, or cos it was the bottom of the page? See the bottom of page 762 for more info.
This is what Rubrica commented on my sig in the rate the sig thread:
6/10, while the idea is nice, it isn't up to your usual standards and it seems to downgrade you.

In a way, that's a compliment if you're as mad as me! :wink:

And ages ago, wither PM'd me abut my sig:

I remember your old signature. It was a neat idea, but it always just looked sorta weird to me. (No offense intended.)

You don't have to use it or anything, but here's my take on that idea.

I used a Vista Aero window because it made more sense than a piece of paper to me. :D

vistasig.jpg

As you can see Wither's idea looks pretty cool but it doesn't feel original for me. Now anyway, I was thinking, should I come up with a new sig idea/concept (meaning forget about the plugin census) or should I stay with my plugin census?

I mean whether you hate it or not, my plugin census idea is "unique". It's so simple, a noob could probably do it but the concept is "unique".

So, to some it up, what do you think? Should I move onto a new concept or stay with my plugin census but in different designs?

Here's my old sig: (but still based on the plugin census concept)

mYSIG.png

:shock:

:shock: :shock:

What on earth is all this "SSB" stuff?

Super Smash Brothers. The new one ("Brawl") came out this morning. It's quite fun. :-)

Just a side note,

Helio... Where is your sig and avatar?

I looked really cool... but its gone now :?

EDIT: Mis-spelling :oops:

EDIT: And

220th Post :lol:

KaHuc.png