The <off topic> thread

No, hardly on anymore. Having to work more lately means that I have no reason to be paying for XBL. But that doesnt mean I wont go get another three months this morning.

bloody potato! I already sent a friend request on xbox.com

Oh well. Anytime you get like a week of from work we can play. :P

Is your boss strict?

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

No, hardly on anymore. Having to work more lately means that I have no reason to be paying for XBL. But that doesnt mean I wont go get another three months this morning.

bloody potato! I already sent a friend request on xbox.com

Oh well. Anytime you get like a week of from work we can play. :P

Is your boss strict?

I am my boss :D

signature.png

Cant wait for SSBB, I already have my two wii games for trade in. As well, my gamertag is x101st Garnierx but I am hardly on anymore.

I just went and bought it, as well as two PC games. I'll leave you in suspense as to just how amazing it is. :twisted:

Cant wait for SSBB, I already have my two wii games for trade in. As well, my gamertag is x101st Garnierx but I am hardly on anymore.

I just went and bought it, as well as two PC games. I'll leave you in suspense as to just how amazing it is. :twisted:

Omg, I cannot wait another few minutes. Gah!!! I am leaving now.

!!!! 972ND POST !!!!

signature.png

As my current MP3 player is dying (battery life is erratic & the charger has parcel tape on it to make it work), I've been looking about for MP3 players & have settled on the Sandisk Sansa 280 (the 8gig one in the 200 series). It's got pretty good reviews on various sites & the price is acceptable so it looks like a goer. :) Another reason for me choosing it is that it is supported by Rockbox, Rockbox is some nice firmware that supports nice things like replaygain and it also exports a last.fm file so that anything I listen to on it will be put on my last.fm profile. Also, there are lots of themes out there for it so if I get bored with the way it looks I can download a new theme & install that. I would also rather not use the software that comes bundled with the player & Rockbox is a nice workaround. :)

W00t it is my a post of mine that has a number :P

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D

What on earth is all this "SSB" stuff?

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

Just a side note,

Helio... Where is your sig and avatar?

I looked really cool... but its gone now :?

EDIT: Mis-spelling :oops:

EDIT: And

220th Post :lol:

wallpapersignaturezs5.png

Firefox is the best! So is Relient K!

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

Bye Paint.NET!

Super Smash Brothers. The new one ("Brawl") came out this morning. It's quite fun. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

super smash brothers brawl i think??-damn david.atiwell is starting to bring back his name :D -(he beat me to it :D )

i dont have a wii but im soon to have one i currently have £170 from my birthday :D

and helio what happened to your sig and avi??

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3

A troupe of minstrels took it.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

Helio's sig was removed by Helio.

SSBB is quite fun. :-) Slightly better than Melee, though I wish it were a bit more different from SSBM.

Oh, I thought Illnab said that a pack of raving dolphins stole them...

On a slightly more serious note...

1. Yes, I did remove them my self.

2. No, pyrochild did not burn them (sorry pyro, falsely accused).

3. I'm sorry if some members miss them.

4. Hopefully, I will have some new ones done by tonight. Emphasis on the hopefully.

----

Edit: Right, back on-offtopic: So that's what SSB is. Sounds rather fun. :)

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."