The <off topic> thread

At our school we all know all of our teacher's names. For instance, in my time I've had Gillie Hotston, Martin Davies and my current teacher is Frances Carroll.

How - did you overhear them talking to other teachers? That's how it mainly happened at my primary school.

we all know all of our teacher's names
KaHuc.png

At our school we all know all of our teacher's names. For instance, in my time I've had Gillie Hotston, Martin Davies and my current teacher is Frances Carroll.

How - did you overhear them talking to other teachers? That's how it mainly happened at my primary school.

we all know all of our teacher's names

oh - now that makes sense . . . i think :wink:

I'm not very fond of the theme... but that's just because it's way out of my style range.

I wish you could have prosilver in Wordpress.

Heh. I like my style; it's different to what I normally choose.

vista: Yes, I've already changed it a few times. By the way, the password for the "Things you're not meant to see" section is "blobby", but there's nothing there yet.

Also, why havn't you put a link in your blog to the forum in your sig?

Good idea. By the way, my last post was a joke, that's not the real password.

Is it intended for users to guess the password?

I will give it out to a select few. Whether they broadcast it to other people or not will be up to them. As of now though, there is nothing there but;

Right, well, if you’re here then I’ve either given you the password or you’ve hacked in. If you’ve hacked in then I don’t know why, as there’s nothing here yet, and if I’ve given you the password, I don’t know why, as there’s nothing here yet.

I'm starting to get very excited for the next update for the Custom Brush plugin. :mrgreen:

It includes a search function, zoom facility and Cancel/Undo/Reset implementation.

**screams like a girl in excitement**

Oh, and the ability to change the brush colour from the dialog box itself.

KaHuc.png

I'm also looking forward to the release of Vystal 2008.

What is Vystal?

A programme designed to give the Aero effect like in Vista - of course Vystal is freeware. Another good programme for the Aero effect is True Transparency. Glass borders, blur, transparency etc . . .

Mind you, both these fabulous programmes have setbacks. :cry:

am i alowed to put things ive made in gimp in the offtopic?? its a sig i made for another forum

I'm no rule creator but I don't see why you cant.

cool here it is

gundamawsomesig.png

im not that experienced but it took me half an hour and i think it made a pretty good outcome :D

what do you guys think??

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3