The <off topic> thread

ive just got back form the cinema with my friends :D i went to watch jumper for my birtday (was about 1-2 weeks ago) feb 28 :D i sat in the middle and we had a medium and large popcorn between us :D jumpers quite a good film :D one of my friends didnt think that much to it but he said that juno was amazing (he went with another friend and this girl we think he fancies(i think hes batting for the other team lol)) :D

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3

Nah, pyrochild burnt them again. o_o

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

pyrochild burnt the freaking sun? I don't think so.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

pyrochild burnt the freaking sun? I don't think so.

Hmm. I don't feel terribly freaking today...

(Why emphasis on the "child"?)

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

Okay, I decided to not buy Photoshop CS2. Instead, I'm going for CS3 Extended! Why buy a $1K program? Because.

I decided to get the CD shipped... don't want to take any chances downloading. Yes, I'm excited :D

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

Okay, I decided to not buy Photoshop CS2. Instead, I'm going for CS3 Extended! Why buy a $1K program? Because.

I decided to get the CD shipped... don't want to take any chances downloading. Yes, I'm excited :D

Yes, I would be very careful about that. I would almost steal CS3 then take my chances in losing my money.

signature.png

(Why emphasis on the "child"?)

I would compare the sun to a more mature pyro than a pyrochild. Yeah, my brain does funny things sometimes.

@uH - You'll love CS3. I know I do. :-)

By the way - it likes 1GB ram. It prefers 2. I have 4, and it loves me. So make sure you only put it on your good machine.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

I swear for a minute that a post of mine in the rants thread just got deleted or am I just insane.

Mind you, my friends are driving my RE/History teacher (same person for both subjects) crazy soon. His name is Richard Newton. (I found out his first name whilst he was logging into SIMS.net.) :!: Since I'm the only who knows this - I'll keep it that way. Anyway, my friends, when they spot him, they circle around him and annoy him by saying "Mr. Newton" continuously.

It's so funny when they do it.

Also, he's the man that swore in one of our History/RE lessons. It wasn't a super swear word if you know what I mean! :wink:

when they spot him, they circle around him and annoy him by saying "Mr. Newton" continuously.

...he's the man that swore in one of our History/RE lessons.

I beginning to see why his tongue slipped so easily.
I often ask myself why people would want more then one computer (in the same room that is)...

[*]Because they upgraded their system and never got rid of the old one

Reason why I still have both my laptops.

when they spot him, they circle around him and annoy him by saying "Mr. Newton" continuously.

:lol:

It surprises me how careless teachers are when logging into SIMS. Unless they turn off the projector (which is linked to the class PC), it is so easy to see teachers first names.

:lol:

It surprises me how careless teachers are when logging into SIMS. Unless they turn off the projector (which is linked to the class PC), it is so easy to see teachers first names.

At our school we all know all of our teacher's names. For instance, in my time I've had Gillie Hotston, Martin Davies and my current teacher is Frances Carroll.

At our school we all know all of our teacher's names. For instance, in my time I've had Gillie Hotston, Martin Davies and my current teacher is Frances Carroll.

How - did you overhear them talking to other teachers? That's how it mainly happened at my primary school.