The <off topic> thread

I installed eight over seven and it works just fine - I didn't have to uninstall anything before hand or anything. I don't have much use for it, however, because I'm not a web developer. Oh well - I like the selection options on web pages (Define, translate, search, google, etc) - oh and the new skin on the tabs :P

No error messages yet :lol:

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

Just wait, give it time...

Shh. I need this computer for school. The last thing I want happening is having to go to the school board and say "my computer stopped working after I uninstalled internet explorer".

>_<

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

[ dA Paint.NET Chat :: Yata on dA ]

im on fire fox :D !!! it looks loads cooler and i like the themes :D
Give the man a medal!

You shall have many happy years of Internet surfing, we guarantee it. Don't forget to check out some of the other plugins, too, with high recommendation on Adblock Plus, IETab (for obvious reasons), and Answers (Alt + Click for quick referencing on words).

I would like to point you towards, if you use the Search bar regularly, OpenSearchFox, which is an extension that allows you to add any search field (including online translation fields) as a search engine plugin; extremely handy for those websites which do not readily provide one themselves.

And, if you're wondering why I did not link to any is because: 1) you may come across others on your way to the above mentioned; and 2) I am too worn out to find them. No offence.

Announcement: i will not post that many because i'm hired as an administrator and also as an moderator so i have a lot of work..But i will never forget you guys!

WHATZ.png

wear our signature and earn 50 studiocredits. pm me your username if you want to participate.

im on fire fox :D !!! it looks loads cooler and i like the themes :D
Give the man a medal!

You shall have many happy years of Internet surfing, we guarantee it. Don't forget to check out some of the other plugins, too, with high recommendation on Adblock Plus, IETab (for obvious reasons), and Answers (Alt + Click for quick referencing on words).

I would like to point you towards, if you use the Search bar regularly, OpenSearchFox, which is an extension that allows you to add any search field (including online translation fields) as a search engine plugin; extremely handy for those websites which do not readily provide one themselves.

And, if you're wondering why I did not link to any is because: 1) you may come across others on your way to the above mentioned; and 2) I am too worn out to find them. No offence.

:D i already am having fun :D i deliberately didnt import my favourites/bookmarks so i could have somthing to do ive installed the 3 (imo) best themes and lots of ad ons already :D and ive had it for about 15 mins and im still excited lol :D

i already have adblock and im constantely going through all the things :D it does look a lot cooler aswell ie is plain and boring but fire fox just looks exciting new and well just cool :D

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3

I find this funny. Every night I either manually power down the computer or let a program do it, and this morning when my mom turned it on, ie8 was running. She restarted it, and then iie7 was running. So it took two reboots to make ie7 magically run? :roll:

Microsoft, [insert one of my witty yet inappropriate insults here]..

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

I find this funny. Every night I either manually power down the computer or let a program do it, and this morning when my mom turned it on, ie8 was running. She restarted it, and then iie7 was running. So it took two reboots to make ie7 magically run? :roll:

Microsoft, [insert one of my witty yet inappropriate insults here]..

lol. thats funny. atleast you dont have the ie8 nymore :)

omExTE6.png

I miss my battle of the browsers thread. :(

I seriously don't see a need to drag out such a debate...

I wasn't trying to start a debate. :wink: You guys were talking about it and I just said I missed it. :D

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

i think yata means if it was unlocked... that another debate would start.

I just mean it really dosen't need to be debated about any further. I think we've had 3 major threads dedicated to it, and numerous mini-discussions about it.

I really think we should start a new Browser thread, except it wont be entirely focused on the battle of the browsers. What does everyone else think?

What else would it be focused on? Tech Support?

No, think outside of the box. I dont mean a debate thread at all, I mean a browser area of discussion. "Found new Add Ons? Post em here. New Acid3 results? Post em here. New browser in developement? Post a link." Type of deal. This is mainly because of the numerous browser discussions being spawned everywhere in the Overflow. I ran the idea over David last night and he told me to ask all of you what you though. So think outside of support and debate, just let it be. What do you all think?

signature.png