The <off topic> thread

Do it...please? Think of the children. :cry:

who? jerkfight and rubrica?

ha ha ha ha ha! :D

Hey, Im turning 14 this year.

Snow boarding today was fun :)

When you get older you realize how young that is. Trust me. And I'm only 17. :D You'll still notice it.

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

That really is her, too.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

The plot thickens.

Hello, reader. You discover this. I see there are a few ways you could have discovered it... One (and most likely), by quotation; two, by use of the prosilver theme; three, by selection (by some odd chance); or of curiosity of the text curser being visible over seemingly nothing (which will most likely lead to three). If you care to keep it a secret (even though it isn't really a secret), do so.

This is almost as fun as Steganography... =Þ

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

That really is her, too.

*walks in in shock!* Lies! Psh...a girl thinks she at least has control of her own identity..nope! Someone *cough DAVID cough* has made yet another account for me on some random site...and now hes evening posting for me!

psh...*grumble grumble*

Well, this is me. For real. Thanks to all those who donate to my soybean surfer fund!

In a completely unrelated matter...when did the board start requiring mixed-case passwords with numbers?

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

Ok, folks, I need to ask you to dig deep.

I need donations so that I can buy $5000 worth of soybeans, so that david.atwell's friend Natalie can learn to snowboard.

The problem is that $5K would only buy about enough soybeans to snowboard ten feet or so... ;-)

Really? Soybeans are that expensive?!

Yay! Thanks for thinking about me. =0)

Flurf.

soybeans?

seriously? :D

Seriously.

In a completely unrelated matter...when did the board start requiring mixed-case passwords with numbers?

Since after I last changed mine... heh.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

there are more threads that I think are absolutely pointless:

Rate the Sig/ Avatar of the poster Above you: Dont we have a pictorium? And a new pictorium coming soon? Then why in the world do we need a second similar thread?

CTRL+V Game: ZOMG!!1111!!!!!!!!!! He was copying text from that post! Who cares, honestly?

Thwapping Game: Thwaps David for even allowing it Nuff said.

Rate the sig/avatar is nice and has (obviously) been around for a while. It has a purpose, and it's a nice escape to get a focused critique from the members of the board.

I also don't like the ctrl+v game.

...And the thwamping game, it was just created in the moment.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

[ dA Paint.NET Chat :: Yata on dA ]

Woot, there are many people on here that don't go to school. :D

I have never been to school, college is slightly different than school & I am going there at the moment.

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D

I was home schooled. My mom pulled me out of public school in 7th grade. My mom was the worst teacher...evar!

For that reason, I generally tell people that I only have a 6th grade education.* :D

*The exception is my resume... :oops:

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. ;) -Rick Brewster

I was homeschooled, I know a lot of people that are / were taught at home too. Very lovely people they are too, just like me. :)

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D

What's the 3WG thread? :)
A topic that should be hanged, drawn and quartered.

QFT. Very loudly.