The <off topic> thread

I rarely did my homework and graduated with a 3.75 because I believed I didnt need the extra practice, that I could just pass tests. I was right :D

I can do the same thing. I just do the homework for the hell of it. It's only like 10% of my grade in most of my classes. I have a 3.65 weighted GPA.

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

I neglect my homework to the last minute, usually either at midnight after realising there is no more time, or on the morning to be handed in where I don't have to go in until 10:30, so I use this time to do it.

The homework we usually get do not count towards anything, really, it's just catchup of class work or the odd assignment.

I do probably one in four homework assignments for my math class. It drives the teacher nuts, but he can't do jack-squat about it when I still have an A.

I always use a pen in my Algebra 2 class and my teacher keeps telling me to use pencil. It makes her crazy. I finally brought a pencil today and when she asked me if I had one today I said yes and she said ok. In her mind I knew she said HOLY bloody potato!" :D

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Notch yet, but thanks. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Users from the other side of UTC-2 (Argentina, etc) will believe it to be my birthday already. I'm 23 in Jamaica. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

Users from the other side of UTC-2 (Argentina, etc) will believe it to be my birthday already. I'm 23 in Jamaica. :-)

Your birthday is tomorrow!?

*goes shopping for balloons and candles

No, the 3WG is still the most pointless thread ever. BB should add it to his forum awards this year. The prize is a big fat Thread Locked. :-)

No, the 3WG is still the most pointless thread ever. BB should add it to his forum awards this year. The prize is a big fat Thread Locked. :-)

Go lock it, d.a :P

Go lock it, d.a :P

Do it...please? Think of the children. :cry:

who? jerkfight and rubrica?

ha ha ha ha ha! :D

there are more threads that I think are absolutely pointless:

Rate the Sig/ Avatar of the poster Above you: Dont we have a pictorium? And a new pictorium coming soon? Then why in the world do we need a second similar thread?

CTRL+V Game: ZOMG!!1111!!!!!!!!!! He was copying text from that post! Who cares, honestly?

Thwapping Game: Thwaps David for even allowing it Nuff said.

signature.png

Ok, folks, I need to ask you to dig deep.

I need donations so that I can buy $5000 worth of soybeans, so that david.atwell's friend Natalie can learn to snowboard.

The problem is that $5K would only buy about enough soybeans to snowboard ten feet or so... ;-)

(YAY in parentheses! Wait, all in capitals! Exclamation point!)

I think we can keep the rate the sig of the poster above you thread, but we just have it moved to the new pictorium board.