The <off topic> thread

I bet I will win some award - I'm just not sure what. Probably WEOTMPA - anything else you think I will win?

Your custom brush plugin deserves to be stickied. It is very good. You deserve an award for the most wanted plugin. <== Get it, (bad joke)

Sorry to deviate from your conversation, but I just had to point out that I am typing this with my new laptop! Parents surprised me with this BEAUTIFUL present. Dell Inspiron with built in nVidia Graphics card supporting 256mb of built in ram, 2gb of built in ram, Windows Vista Ultimate, AMD Turion 64x2

signature.png

thats a sick laptop, lucky, ive got an old ibm thinkpad

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

...2gb of built in ram, Windows Vista Ultimate...
You'll want to be careful with Ultimate and only 2 GB of RAM, I've read (doesn't mean what I've read is necessarily Gospel) that Ultimate is the largest RAM hog of all the Vista editions. Not that I need to tell you this, but if possible, get more.

...2gb of built in ram, Windows Vista Ultimate...
You'll want to be careful with Ultimate and only 2 GB of RAM, I've read (doesn't mean what I've read is necessarily Gospel) that Ultimate is the largest RAM hog of all the Vista editions. Not that I need to tell you this, but if possible, get more.

I am working on a partition right now to install Windows Fundamentlas for Legacy PCs (the lowest RAM hogging version of Windows XP possible) so I am not going to worry so much about ultimate. Thanks for the advice though! Paint.NET doesnt drag when opening it up with all of my plugins any more!*

*Rick, I am sure you were getting sick of those crash logs :D

signature.png

They should make smoke cologne or something. :shock:

I'm not even joking, my friends and I were talking about this yesterday. Literally yesterday. We think we could make a killing off a full line of woodsmoke scents. Colognes, candles, maybe even perfumes and car scents!

Would go perfectly with a "new car smell" air freshener...!

...Ultimate is the largest RAM hog of all the Vista editions...

Well this is certainly a heartbreaker!

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

I've read (doesn't mean what I've read is necessarily Gospel) that Ultimate is the largest RAM hog of all the Vista editions. Not that I need to tell you this, but if possible, get more.

Ultimate is no more of a RAM hog than any of the other versions. (Not counting the ones that don't have Aero; Aero is a RAM hog).

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

..."new car smell" air freshener...!
That I would buy.
Ultimate is no more of a RAM hog than any of the other versions.
...(doesn't mean what I've read is necessarily Gospel)...
Something I had not tested myself, so relying on user/review articles is what I had to do.

Your custom brush plugin deserves to be stickied.

There already loads of plugins stickied and not even ScriptLab is stickied. IMHO that is one of the main problems with using a forum for plugin publishing.

ScriptLab is not sticky anymore because, pyro's all in one pack is, and there are links in that post to ScriptLab.

I'm sure your custom brush will be sticky'd when the plugin is more polished. :wink:

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

My picture is now in the "Show Yourself" thread!

I'm posting another one later. :wink:

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

i just remembered...i finished my font, its somebody's handwriting, its going on dafont soon, but ill give it out here too

Kassi's Handwriting.zip

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

you have some, cool, that one is my first, i made it with fontforge

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

Hey, Mike......

wii number? :P

SSB isnt even out yet! I will get it to you and Yata, do not worry!

Yata has a Wii, too!?

*goes to ask Yata for Wii number.

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y