The <off topic> thread

Why you uppity little........ ;)

Posh (pronounced Poewsh) words, they're for snobs, I'm no snob ;)

I didn't mean that as a joke. PM me if you want some odd/long words such as discombobulate, psychoanalytical and pietrisycamollaviadelrechiotemexity. :D And what was the "..........." going to be? :D

Hey guys. I'm planning on making a thread in which two PdN forum members will battle when someone challenges them. I'm still working out the details. I was thinking about calling it The PdN Duel. :P

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

... battle . . .

What kind of "battle" :?:

They have to make a signature against their opponent and the other users vote who's is best.

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

I didn't mean that as a joke. PM me if you want some odd/long words such as discombobulate, psychoanalytical and pietrisycamollaviadelrechiotemexity. :D And what was the "..........." going to be? :D

You are a discombobulating, psychoanalytical, 9 year old with a strange interest in dodecahedron's.

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D

You are a discombobulating, psychoanalytical, 9 year old with a strange interest in dodecahedron's.

:D And tetrahedrons, cubes, cuboids, spheres, pyramids, decahedrons, triangular prisms, hexagonal prisms, pentagonal prisms, heptagonal prisms, and octagonal prisms. And ones that don't fit into those categories. :D

darkshock: Seems like a good idea! Can I be a contestant?

Yata: I love it!

Anyone else approve/disapprove of my idea? (See page 691)

It's a good idea, but making fractals are hard. :P

At least for me.

Would it be alright for me to run one, then?

I guess.

Don't ask us for permission. :wink:

:D And tetrahedrons, cubes, cuboids, spheres, pyramids, decahedrons, triangular prisms, hexagonal prisms, pentagonal prisms, heptagonal prisms, and octagonal prisms. And ones that don't fit into those categories. :D

The pentatonic scale is far more worthy of study, as is the blues scale which is slightly different & can be called the minor pentatonic flat 5 which is what the main difference is. Of course, none of this would be studyable if Pythagoras hadn't discovered / invented the harmonic sequence, which is a rather different & even more interested thing :)

@this fractal contest idea, I feel that to make it Paint.NET oriented (as this is the paint.NET forum after all) you would have to edit your fractal in Paint.NET. If you hold the contest somewhere else you're more than welcome to do what you like with it.

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D

The pentatonic scale is far more worthy of study, as is the blues scale which is slightly different & can be called the minor pentatonic flat 5 which is what the main difference is. Of course, none of this would be studyable if Pythagoras hadn't discovered / invented the harmonic sequence, which is a rather different & even more interested thing :)

Alas, I would study it were it not for the fact that people would frown on me, but when has that ever halted me in my proceedings before in my life? :D

I need help.

I'm trying to download Windows Movie Maker, but every time I do and the setup wizard says that it successfully downloaded it I can't find the program anywhere.