The <off topic> thread

Odd thing is, I was going to... :shock:

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Odd thing is, I was going to... :shock:

I knew you'd say something like that. :D And by that, I don't mean "Emelia told me you'd say that", I mean "I had a feeling that something like that would just happen to pop up...".

EDIT: Oh, and by the way Helio, I just remembered that I'm meant to be eating my chicken right now, not talking to you all. :shock:

Yay, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory! :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

Yup! :-) Watch Tim Burton's "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory," and you'll understand.

@Rubrica: Charlie's senile grandma.

@DarkShock: I'm at work, so your sig is proxy-blocked. But I like the avatar - great work! I'll look at the sig once I get home.

I'm honored (imitation is the sincerest form of flattery), and you executed it quite well.

@DarkShock: I'm at work, so your sig is proxy-blocked. But I like the avatar - great work! I'll look at the sig once I get home.

I'm honored (imitation is the sincerest form of flattery), and you executed it quite well.

Ah, I see.

I love... cookies?

*crys*

thanks. that means a lot to me.

No, I'm not really crying, but I do appreciate your comment.

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Has my old sig become the new Pyrosig? ;-)

testing new sig... I know it doesn't match my avatar, and I did make one to match it, but I don't like it too much......

I'll make a new avatar to match this sig I guess

Dude..it's insane, not really my style..but still...10/10..Make an avatar !!

you're not serious are you? o_O

that means a lot, I thought your sig was amazing xD

working on avatar right now then!

Today, I sat in a $750,000 car and became friends with it's owner. What did you do?

8)

Seriously, though. The car was a 1972 Pontiac GTO, silver-black duo toned with a Ram Air IV engine. Fully loaded, one of 5 ever made. Only 2 exist today.

In other news, I was inches away from getting an iPhone for $3. There one of those crane things, but on steroids. It had several Wiis, an Xbox 360, a ton of hand bags, a Garmin, and three iPhones. I was so close! The box came out of the crane's grip literally two inches from the prize-box thing! Rip off >_>

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

So, what, you won a Millionaire Contest or something? ;-)

Today, I sat in a $750,000 car and became friends with it's owner. What did you do?

I sat in a $1,500,000 car and became friends with it's owner. :D

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

You mean "its" owner. Posessive "It," not "it is." :-) EDIT: Oh, uH, you, too.

@DarkShock: Oh, and I'd like to hear what kind of car THAT is. ;-)

^Oh, typos. Foo.

So, what, you won a Millionaire Contest or something? ;-)

It was actually a car show. Though I'm surprised at that guy. He drove the car to the show and he didn't even put a cover on it when it rained. Yes, it rained, and he knew it would.

I brought my '67 GTO to the show, but it pales in comparison to the image of perfection sitting right next to me. Yet, I won the "Best 60s GTO" award.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb