This is excellent:

http://eulogy-dignity.deviantart.com/journal/16818488/

I think this is something we should establish as policy in the Pictorium, Rate the Sig, and Rate the Av threads. No more "10/10 great!"s, no more "8/10 I like it!"s, no more weak reviews, only something that will make us better.

Good job, Wither!

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

...One year ago today, I joined this community. On February 11, 2007. One complete year.

In celebration, I have set my signature to the first signature that I have ever made or used - save one. It is one of my favorites. :P

pdnsigri0.png

I remember that sig as the work that inspired the Heliopad skin. :wink:

And it still looks as good as ever. :D

Happy Board-iversary Helio!

*throws confetti at j00!*

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

Thanks for all the various people who gave me birthday wishes that I haven't thanked yet. :)

@Helio - 11th feb, good day ;)

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D

So was DOSSHELL.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Back in the day...

Windows 1.0 wasn't an operating system. It was simply a program that ran on DOS which allowed you to run other programs by using your mouse.

Windows version 1 didn't support the mouse, or even the arrow keys, to find a program you typed it's name & hit enter when it found the right one.

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

since I think the dA hits thread is dead I will post my status here...

-105 has 4,001 pageviews total and his 151 deviations were viewed 10,144 times. He watches 85 people, while 79 people watch him.

Overall, his deviations received 479 comments and were added to deviants' favourites 308 times, while he commented 995 times, making about 3.11 comments per day since he joined DA. This means that he gave 21 comments for every 10 that he received.

His deviation with the most comments is Happy New Year with 29 comments, while his most favourited one is The Core, with 16 favourites. His most viewed deviation is Earth logon with 1,054 views.

6 favourites were given for every 10 comments.

Every 2.1 days he uploads a new deviation, and it's usually on a Saturday, with 43 (28%) of his deviations.

His busiest month was December 2007 with 41 (27%) of his deviations.

The majority of his deviations are uploaded to the digitalart/fractals gallery (61), while his favourite category was digitalart/fractals with 61 deviations.

Comments per deviation: 3.17

Favourites per deviation: 2.03

Views per deviation: 67.17

Comments per day: 1.5

Favourites per day: 0.96

Views per day: 31.77

Pageviews per day: 12.53

(I just realized that I almost always disagree with anything sabrown says. ... It's not intentional! :cry:)
Same here; I thought I was just being unintentionally awkward...

I do sincerely apologise sabrown100. :D << See, smiles all 'round.

:)

Oh, I just remembered something.

My grandfather's name is Merlin. No joke.

How could this tidbit of information slip my mind, you ask? Well, I haven't seem him in roughly ten years. Though I knew his name to be Merlin for quite some time, 'grandpa Merle' was the accepted vernacular. I talked to him again last night and it totally hit me again.

:P

Not to mention, when I was five I fell face down on a slide that sent me headfirst into some concrete. That horrible childhood memory actually gave me a unique, almost lightning bolt shaped scar on my forehead... :shock:

J.K. Rowling totally based Harry Potter on me. :P ...Regardless of the fact that she'd probably never been to Texas prior to writing those books. >_>

Oh, I just remembered something.

My grandfather's name is Merlin. No joke.

http://www.thinkbabynames.com/meaning/1/Merlin

There are other anthroponym etymology sites that I prefer, but this one offered the most information, including its variants.

YAY! My computer is fixed!

It had a virus called "Virtumonde."

I lost all my files though, but all my important ones are on PhotoBucket. I don't have the layered PdN files for them, but I don't really need them. Next time I get a CD-RW and save my important files every time I make one. :P

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

@my last post: The iPhone was easier to assimilate myself to, but doesn't have as many features as I would like. Me being a perfectionist, I get annoyed by the smallest things. The text magnifying glass is too blurry, adjusting to the tiny keyboard buttons is hard, and zooming in and out of a webpage (double-tap a blank area of the page) doesn't always zoom to actual size, 65% size for most pages. Oh, and don't scroll through the images in your library too fast-- I crashed the iPhone by doing so. Same goes for switching between vertical and horizontal views (rotating the iPhone). Otherwise, I like the UI, though I'd prefer to have more control over my phone like I can the Nokia N800.

@DarkShock: Maybe you could backup the drive on this super-high-capacity 8-layer Blu-Ray Disk that holds up to 200GB [link]

Yes, I've got a bad case of hyphen fever :twisted:

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

For all those iPod users that don't like / don't want to use iTunes (can't says as I blame you ;) ) then you can use Foobar2000 which doesn't instantly support iPods, you need to download a plugin for it & install it. Installing plugins for Foobar2000 is done in the same was as Paint.NET, you place a DLL file in a folder in the Foobar2000 directory.

dA