I was thinking about locking this thread right at the 599th page, but I decided against it. :-)

(Just wait. 1000th...hehe...)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

For fun. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

I'mma miss the Pictorium. ... Good times.... Good times... :P

Good Times... that's the second-best song made by Finger Eleven, yet it's so unpopular...

Edit: sabrown had the 9000th post... which means that...

As long as I have the first post, I don't feel at a loss :)

I made a must-read blog entry for all of you using cell phones with bills over $45 (or people that don't seem to have enough minutes):

$60 cell phone bills are so yesterday’s news! Keep your bills low with Skype and 3G

Here's a summary:

skypemath.jpg

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

The point of mentioning the 9000th post is that it means that my post was 'over 9000!' Which is a (aging) popculture reference from an episode of Dragonball Z.

Guy 1: What does the scouter say about his power level?

Guy 2: ... It's OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAND!! [crushes scouter thingy]

< "reference material"

There was no point for him to crush the scouter thingy... or even yell like that to begin with. >_>

The point of mentioning the 9000th post is that it means that my post was 'over 9000!' Which is a (aging) popculture reference from an episode of Dragonball Z.

Guy 1: What does the scouter say about his power level?

Guy 2: ... It's OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAND!! [crushes scouter thingy]

< "reference material"

There was no point for him to crush the scouter thingy... or even yell like that to begin with. >_>

I've heard about the 9000 thing.

Hey, Wither! What does it say about the post number? :D

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

...Then they screwed it all up with DBGT...

Amen. I think they messed it up at the last season of DBZ.

I've been listening to El Mañana by Gorillaz a lot lately after seeing the music video. It's so deep and powerful. The song is symbolic of the media taking away our voices and children that are trapped in the middle of adult-related affairs.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

Hey, Wither! What does it say about the post number? :D

It's OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAND!!

I used to watch DBZ as well... I faithfully watched everyday... then the Buu saga came out... and then it just got especially convoluted... and then GT came out... and then everyone stopped caring. >_>

I remember when I was in elementary school that almost everybody used to watch it.

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Since we're talking about this anyway...

New PdN slogan:

Paint.NET - It's OVER NINE THOUSAAAAND!!

---

I used to suck really hard at Paint.NET... but I kept practicing, and now my Paint.NET skills are OVER 9000!!!!

9000 whats?

Ufm6Sc.png

Placeholder, new signature under construction.