It works! Hooray!

It works! Hooray!

It works! Hooray!

It works! Hooray!

It works! Hooray!

It works! Hooray!

(Yes, each of those "Hooray"s was referring to something completely different)

I smell new plugs, or updates! Hooray!

Your sense of smell is quite Keen, Commander, but everything is in early pre-alpha stages right now, so don't expect anything any time soon.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

socks. :D
darn.

HA! I get it! :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

I've been learning more ActionScript... primarily random functions for the moment. (By that I mean random motion/generation, not scripts that are entirely unrelated to each other)

http://eulogy-dignity.deviantart.com/ar ... 2-75990059

Here's where I am now. The background is a movieclip that shows up in 100 seperate instances, all randomly sized, colored, and positioned that moves to a randomly generated spot and then moves again. They all show the letters from the word "UnVeiled" (also randomly chosen) a single letter at a time. (If you've got the mental focus required, you'll notice that the they always display a different letter. Of course there a duplicates, 8 can only go into 100 so many times after all. :wink:)

The 'Events' will enlarge and change when you mouse over them. You'll notice that the active one always overlaps the other. :)

I think it's safe to say that I've covered arbitrary selection with this calendar experiment. :shock:

(Oh yeah, the movement in the background is blurred a tiny bit too)

I've been learning more ActionScript... primarily random functions for the moment. (By that I mean random motion/generation, not scripts that are entirely unrelated to each other)

http://eulogy-dignity.deviantart.com/ar ... 2-75990059

Here's where I am now. The background is a movieclip that shows up in 100 seperate instances, all randomly sized, colored, and positioned that moves to a randomly generated spot and then moves again. They all show the letters from the word "UnVeiled" (also randomly chosen) a single letter at a time. (If you've got the mental focus required, you'll notice that the they always display a different letter. Of course there a duplicates, 8 can only go into 100 so many times after all. :wink:)

The 'Events' will enlarge and change when you mouse over them. You'll notice that the active one always overlaps the other. :)

I think it's safe to say that I've covered arbitrary selection with this calendar experiment. :shock:

(Oh yeah, the movement in the background is blurred a tiny bit too)

on the first "events" when it comes up on mine it comes up but you can only see the first 2 words and then if you move it away it shows it but really quick so you dont have time to read it. other than that its great :D

edit:do you think i should make a tut on my 8/R ball?? or is it a bit simple??

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3

@uH: What on Earth would require such a massive image?

Long story... lots of compact camera photos, lots of frames, a rustic background, and drop shadows never seen before. Oh, and cool burnt text.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

Google Adsense [bot] - Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:42 pm - Replying to message in The Overflow

First a guest... now...? :shock:

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

ive got something off topic- never try to mess with a 90 year old lady outside your house begging for money. last time i did i had to play my least favorite game - mace in the face. no realy boys and girls, its true. (i couldnt go out with my girlfriend later that day because i was temporarily blind) :(

(ok if your wondering what realy happend, i went outside and triped dow my poorches stairs and fell down and busted open my elbow. it hurt, so thats why i didnt go out. so i guess the real storry is that you should never mess with stairs) :|

prototypelambdasig2.png

the lambda symbol is the scientific symbol of all things decaying over a rapid period of time. Or in a different subject, the photographers term of an object moveing so fast it blurs the picture puposefully.

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

my myspace... it has more photos then DA

hehe, im posting from lynix, a live session, got to get my hard drive partitioned, its annoying, it wont partition, but guess what, i can run fontforge finally :mrgreen: , im a little happy

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

@ Panhead: I have a Linux (spelled correctly :D ) club where I live. I love those guys, they are the reason I am posting to you on a 24" screen (PDN looks beautiful)

What distro are you running? Also if you get your HDD working properly, partition it into three so that you can try out some Open Solaris or FreeBSD (particularly FreeBSD). After that you will be hooked to the free OS market and hope that Paint-Mono comes out in a finished form soon :D

signature.png

@ Panhead: I have a Linux (spelled correctly :D ) club where I live. I love those guys, they are the reason I am posting to you on a 24" screen (PDN looks beautiful)

What distro are you running? Also if you get your HDD working properly, partition it into three so that you can try out some Open Solaris or FreeBSD (particularly FreeBSD). After that you will be hooked to the free OS market and hope that Paint-Mono comes out in a finished form soon :D

Eh, my experience with Ubuntu has been disappointingly mediocre.

Ufm6Sc.png

Placeholder, new signature under construction.

im trying to use ubuntu, 64x, 7.04, from a CD, the partitioner in lunix wont work, i cant resize my one partition that i have (the one that contains Vista)

oh and ill change my sig

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

im trying to use ubuntu, 64x, 7.04, from a CD, the partitioner in lunix wont work, i cant resize my one partition that i have (the one that contains Vista)

oh and ill change my sig

I know how you feel. I had a heckuva time getting Linux to partition my hard drive. Then it didn't even work right. Oh well, at least I have 64-bit Windows.

Ufm6Sc.png

Placeholder, new signature under construction.