The <off topic> thread

Congratulations to: barkbark00 jr.

Eh?

Earlier in the year, bb00 announced that his wife was pregnant. I've been meaning to ask about him/her/it, but the baby has apparently been born already :)

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

Vote for Mike or take a hike >_>

I find this quite interesting on a dual level. I just realized this today: Since Huckabee, as a conservative, opposes tax increases, and liberals support them, one may quite literally have to take a (tax) hike if he's not elected. :-)

Good line. You should be his sloganeer.

Is sloganeer even a real word? :)

Gross...

Why hate on the K? Mmhmm is one of their best albums. :D

Much better than Five Score... *cough* >_>

('Come Right Out and Say It', 'Devastation and Reform', and 'Deathbed' are the only things that album has going for it. ...It's just boring otherwise.

(Which, when said about a band that sang about Mr. Ed, the Sadie Hawkin's Dance, Maybeline, and had an entire song written in gibberish, is quite an insult.))

This isn't new, but Netscape is finally about to breathe it's last breath. AOL has decided to kill it.

So I hear :D

About time, too. The last few versions of Netscape have essentially been rebranded versions of Firefox that they somehow managed to increase the size of without actually adding anything to... :roll:

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Congratulations to: barkbark00 jr.

Eh?

Earlier in the year, bb00 announced that his wife was pregnant. I've been meaning to ask about him/her/it, but the baby has apparently been born already :)

All,

I'd like to introduce you to the newest (read: youngest) member of this forum!

th_P1090164_sm.jpg<- Click.

Ryan Charles Wolff (barkbark00 jr.) was born on Jan 9th at 4:42pm EST. He is 8lbs, 21 1/2 inches long and apparently "well-endowed"*.

More pics will be up soon!

*One of the nurses was adamant about pointing this out; to which I replied, "He gets that from his father!" w00t.gif

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. ;) -Rick Brewster

th_P1090164_sm.jpg<- Click.

Ryan Charles Wolff (barkbark00 jr.) was born on Jan 9th at 4:42pm EST. He is 8lbs, 21 1/2 inches long and apparently "well-endowed"*.

*One of the nurses was adamant about pointing this out; to which I replied, "He gets that from his father!" w00t.gif

Haha, he's well endowed. I bet he'll get your modesty too. Congratulations!

Awright, he's here! A hearty welcome to the forum and the world, Ryan Charles Wolff, and felicitations to Mr. and Mrs. barkbark00! :)

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

All,

th_P1090164_sm.jpg

Congrats!

Kids are awesome! (I've 3 of them myself.)

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game

Congrats, BB00!

I just found out that the power company is going to send me a $100 check :D

...because our power has been out for over 5 days. And, its not on yet. :(

I wish they would send me a check. It went out here last night due to 60 mph winds. Didn't get any sleep.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

[ dA Paint.NET Chat :: Yata on dA ]

Congradulations BB00

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.