The <off topic> thread

I hate to double-post, but oh well.

Did he post it in his blog or something? I really want to know more about it...

He was talking about it in Paint.NET chat on Saturday and Sunday. He says that he was already upset at Forumer for other reasons (he didn't elaborate on that, though).

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

I'm working on a new YouTube submission. It will be much different than the others for the simple fact that I'll be acting in them, and my new camera saves in a format that I can edit together! :D No more 'film it all at once and hope to God it works' for me! :D

I still need some ideas for gags and jokes... any suggestions? :P

i went to new york for new years, and man, times square is packed!

I was even 9 blocks away form there ( I could still see the ball, which is actually pretty small)

and i could barley move through all the people, even if i wanted to leave i couldn't -_-

"No. Dreaming is illegal."~Pyrochild

Scary.

You know, you should have paid bb00 a visit while you were that way. :P

-------------

I'm working on a new YouTube submission. It will be much different than the others for the simple fact that I'll be acting in them, and my new camera saves in a format that I can edit together! :D No more 'film it all at once and hope to God it works' for me! :D

I still need some ideas for gags and jokes... any suggestions? :P

What will it be a video of? And by gags and jokes, do you mean of the run-on type? Or maybe stand up comedy?

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

really? hmmm i guess so... ive had a lot of tests and homework and bass practice and blah and blah and blah and blah. well thanks. i hate trig and chem ._.

Trig's easy :) It's just the damn formula's which mess me up....even after remembering two versions of SOHCAHTOA. One is ok, the other is a slightly rude version thought up by one of my math teachers previous students. :?

Hey all. I was looking at fonts on dafont.com today, and it piqued my interest in creating fonts once again -- an interest which has been in my mind for years. I had a glyph editor once, but it was on a computer whose hard drive has been reformatted twice in the interim years. So I've checked Google, and it's hurting my noodle. I'm looking for a freeware glyph editor - any ideas?

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

@ Helio - When I said gags and jokes, I meant like 'filler' stuff.

It's a video about me doing chores but making them unnaturally complicated. I made a rough draft version today, but my head gets cut off a lot and... yeah, it's just 'rough'. :P

I'm having trouble finding a video editor that will edit .asf. :/ WMM will let me get everything all set, but if I try to publish anything with it, it only exports the sound. ... It's really frustrating! >:[

really? hmmm i guess so... ive had a lot of tests and homework and bass practice and blah and blah and blah and blah. well thanks. i hate trig and chem ._.

Trig, well, math in general is pretty easy for me. Very left-brained, I am. Chemistry, though.... ugh... but hey, my chem teacher last year was seriously the funniest teacher I've ever met :D

Hey all. I was looking at fonts on dafont.com today, and it piqued my interest in creating fonts once again -- an interest which has been in my mind for years. I had a glyph editor once, but it was on a computer whose hard drive has been reformatted twice in the interim years. So I've checked Google, and it's hurting my noodle. I'm looking for a freeware glyph editor - any ideas?

Fontforge...

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

I just found that one. Thank you, Pyro - downloading Cygwin now!

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

Where else would you put it?

i remember fontforge a while back, any tips on installing it on windows, do you have to download all the files, its confusing for me

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

Guys, here is an unfunny joke:

--What notes does Paint.NET play when it turns into a musical instrument?

---(Answer:) C Sharp then C Flat

(c sharp / c# is PDN's programming language but it's also a music note!)

I like making unfunny jokes!!

Here's another unfunny joke:

A man buys a Aston Martin Vantage. Soon he gets bored of it so he decides to add things on to it to make it better.

-- So what do you call a Aston Martin Vantage with things added on?

A: Aston Martin ADvantage

Here's another unfunny joke:

A man buys a Aston Martin Vantage. Soon he gets bored of it so he decides to add things on to it to make it better.

-- So what do you call a Aston Martin Vantage with things added on?

A: Aston Martin ADvantage

You know, I wonder if I can give you my Pauly Shores award..... :)