The <off topic> thread

I got to go!

Bye!!

You were saying? Quite a lot of the posts we've had on here are too contrived even for an IM conversation...

Bugster. Save this kind of posting for chatroom or IM conversations. It is fast becoming an annoyance now not just to me, but to many many other members of this forum. Just stop.

Lorenz_84_signature_by_PhillipsJ2.png

"I am the anarchist, I am the antichrist, I am the walrus, G'JOO G'GOO G'JOOB!"

I dig a pygmy, by Charles Hawtree and the Deaf Aids. Phase One, in which Doris gets her oats.

~John Lennon

There are exceptions to most things in life.

------------------------------------------------------------

Very nice signature, by the way. I've been meaning to say it, and in the Rate the Signature thread, too, but I have not visited it for a while, so I thought whilst I have your attention I'd do it now.

Thanks! I'm glad you like it! The fruit of twenty minute's homework-shirking... Let that be a lesson to you all: don't do work. It'll help you make better graphical creations! :D

I dig a pygmy, by Charles Hawtree and the Deaf Aids. Phase One, in which Doris gets her oats.

~John Lennon

Let that be a lesson to you all: don't do work. It'll help you make better graphical creations! :D
...whilst simultaneously making you fail miserably at life! :D

;)

Speaking of which, I have all but a few hours to do homework I was supposed to do over the two-week holiday. Woops.

Let that be a lesson to you all: don't do work. It'll help you make better graphical creations! :D
...whilst simultaneously making you fail miserably at life! :D

Yeah, there is that, but it's all worth it for those 93,000 pixels that make up your shiny new signature+avatar combo... :D

~John Lennon

Hey guys. Do you know where I can find that background picture used in the Paint.net logo?

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Hey guys. Do you know where I can find that background picture used in the Paint.net logo?

http://skizatch.deviantart.com/art/The- ... e-33739812

Much thanks, Andrew D. :wink:

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

CMD hasn't been online for a while... I wonder where he went...? :?

Guess what? I'm going to get a blog. Not just any blog though. I want to get something with good software, fully customizable layouts, and something that isn't popular. Though I may install my own in my 110mb account, which would be a little harder to maintain, but more control.

I need suggestions!

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

BREAKING NEWS! And good news at that!

You know that Neo1973 [*cough*avatar*cough*]? Well, OpenMoko finally unveiled it's consumer version Neo! It'll be called the Neo FreeRunner. It'll have the touch screen that everybody loves, motion detection, GPS, a 3D graphics accelerator [new for the consumer version], a custom Linux Distro, WiFi, and a 500MHz processor [faster than it used to be], though it's planned to get faster developer processors by this spring: 850MHz and 900MHz

EDIT: For the record, the iPhone has a 667MHz processor.

EDIT2: The FreeRunner's "new" look (orange lettering):

neo1973-sm.jpg

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

It took a while to do this, but I got Crank Dat Kosha Boy in mp3 format! I even made a custom album cover.

[ http://usdhnda.googlepages.com/koshaboymod.mp3 ]

I saw the music video for that a week ago. :D

As I had mentioned earlier, it is beautiful outside right now. Some photographs from the neighborhood:

th_winter-panorama-small.png

th_down-the-road-small.pngth_three-wise-men-small.png

I love nature photography. :)

In fact, I'm off right now to take some more!

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."